Sign in to follow this  
joshylong

Official Arsenal Thread

Couple of sweet goals for jack today.

Also six MOM awards from the last 7 england games. Probably not too hard considering the England squad is the poorest its been for a while, but great to see him performing the best :) Played the defensive holding role pretty well too today

Our favourite football pundit/idiot Adrian Durham reckons the England national team are more entertaining than the INVINCIBLES...... http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-3125991/Roy-Hodgson-s-England-new-WINvincibles-far-entertaining-Arsenal-s-unbeaten-team.html

Wow journalism at its lowest ebb. A classic dailyfail article. Click bait summer football drought clap trap.

According to skysports' date=' Cech is really close to joining Arsenal. Really couldn't bring myself to believe this news due to the emergence of Ospina until I realized it's the reliable skysports news.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/n...ces-understand

It does seem like its inching slowly but closer to completion. I'm surprised Chlesea would sell to us but I guess the £10m ish+/- is decent money even for an old goalkeeper these days.

Done deal. Excellent signing. Chelsea are selling us the league title' date=' if you ask me.[/quote']

I said just after the FA Cup that I reckon you'll be our closest rivals for the title next season, signing Cech adds significantly to this.

First game, charity shield vs Chelsea lol.

Aubameyang at Arsenal would be a great signing IMO, adds to our already rapid front line, fairly prolific and with loads of upside.....for the price being quoted of 28.7m? Sign him up.....

Excellent signing in Cech, it's been years knowing that should the opposition breach the defensive line, we have an absolute man mountain of a GK.....

So, we signed a 16 year old wonderkid called as Vlad Dragomir.

By the way, I saw a really funny tweet in twitter.

Vlad Dragomir, Father of Dragons, Protector of the Arsenal, King of the Gunners, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Pitch ???

Welcome Petr Cech, great signing but feel sad for Ospina at the same time. I mean he did nothing wrong in his Arsenal career but Petr Cech is way too good to pass up. Next signing should be a striker and our squad is complete. With the rumors and midfielders we have, just can't see Vidal happening at the moment. At least a DM destroyer would make sense, but this seems to be a box to box.