Sign in to follow this  
joshylong

Official Arsenal Thread

what happening to Arsenal in the Careless cup? 2-0 down

Clearly didn't want it, I am not fussed its the injuries that annoyed me the most.

Good that we left Ozil , Sanchez and Koscielny in London though.

But I didn't see you posting in here a few weeks back Talentsearcher when your beloved team were taking a hiding at the Emirates, Nice to see your back in here now though.

what happening to Arsenal in the Careless cup? 2-0 down

But I didn't see you posting in here a few weeks back Talentsearcher when your beloved team were taking a hiding at the Emirates' date=' Nice to see your back in here now though.[/quote']

I must agree. I stopped posting on the Utd thread as Talentsearcher and Ani disappeared which left me as the only guy who was interested in posting and it isn't fun talking to yourself.

Clearly didn't want it' date=' I am not fussed its the injuries that annoyed me the most.

Good that we left Ozil , Sanchez and Koscielny in London though.

But I didn't see you posting in here a few weeks back Talentsearcher when your beloved team were taking a hiding at the Emirates, Nice to see your back in here now though.[/quote']

I sure I did post about the game on the united thread

You won that game because Idk why LVG tactic was for Schweinsteiger to follow Carzola, that left Carrick all alone, Schneiderlian should of played vs Arsenal

Anyway I think losing has kicked LVG into shape atm with the Everton and City

i rather Judge United at Christmas, normally United better 2nd half of season

Welcome back

Don't hold thy breath. Forum's still a mess.

I've merely stuck my head in through the window for a glorious bi-annual event which I shall explain through song.

Tis the season to be jolly, tra la la la, la la la

SwanseaJack is full of folly, tra la la la, la la la

We're going to get a bloody sermon, tra la la la, la la la

His team is absolute vermin, tra la la la, la la la

I can't stand the sight of him, tra la la la, la la la

So I'm back, for him it's grim, tra la la la, la la la

Win or lose, I don't freakin' care, tra la la la, la la la

As long as abuse he gets his share tralalalalalalllllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Excuse the Christmas theme but as Halloween is here we all know what's next.

To be honest(saying this for a few years),with all the money in the Premier League,the top teams in this league have been miles behind in the champions league.I think only once in the last 5 seasons has a club made the semi's!

As for Arsenal,they will get out of the group as they will win their final two games and that will do it.

Been ages but, hopefully we can turn in a disciplined, well drilled performance against City...on a sidenote, this is the Christmas Santa finally delivered, Jose Mourinho's demise!!!! :P:D:lol:

I would have happily seen him stay and get relegated. I'm sure Man utd will will be clambering for him now LVG has spent £200 million to turn utd into a drab side. At least Mourinho brought success with dull football!