Sign in to follow this  
joshylong

Official Arsenal Thread

Typical Wenger - Fans want a striker and Wenger looks and don't buy

Higuaín can go on Wenger list of players he could of had with Ronaldo, Messi, Suarez, Ibra etc

Another ex Arsenal player, Tony Adams is following Henry out the exit door

Like to hear what Noisy, Jonathan, Danny or any other Arsenal fan view

Out of interest what would you guys rather have Higuian or Lacazette + Mahrez? Not that we'll get any of them :(

If that was our only transfer activity for the rest of the window I'd take the two players for the cost of Higuain. i thougt he was set for Juve but its looks like they wont pay the fee.

We've been linked with Ashley Williams again. I would take him to be honest.

But on to something a bit bigger then that, I've heard Arsene Wenger is retiring at the end of this season. 

Arsenal are in big trouble I think, if United, City(doubtful), Chelsea and another team control and dominant the league

Arsenal chief executive Ivan Gazidis says the club can't compete with their Premier League rivals over transfer fees because they "can't afford to make huge mistakes". I think that the reason Arsenal will always struggle to get the title. Arsenal fans has no faith in Giroud and want a better striker in Asano lol, If the Chief doesn't splash cash then they won't get.

Arsenal now after another CB even know they just signed Holding ad still have Chambers and Gabriel

Arsenal a joke atm was going after Rodriguez, Higuaín etc and nothing, Wenger has to go but shocked Arsenal hasn't dropped out of top 4, maybe this season

Arsenal are in big trouble I think, if United, City(doubtful), Chelsea and another team control and dominant the league

Arsenal chief executive Ivan Gazidis says the club can't compete with their Premier League rivals over transfer fees because they "can't afford to make huge mistakes". I think that the reason Arsenal will always struggle to get the title. Arsenal fans has no faith in Giroud and want a better striker in Asano lol, If the Chief doesn't splash cash then they won't get.

Arsenal now after another CB even know they just signed Holding ad still have Chambers and Gabriel

Arsenal a joke atm was going after Rodriguez, Higuaín etc and nothing, Wenger has to go but shocked Arsenal hasn't dropped out of top 4, maybe this season

And the timing of Gazidis' comments are terrible. This is why I would rather have him and Kroenke go more than I want Arsene Wenger to go. If we spent another £100m we'd be sorted and okay it's more than what we would "financially" be advised to spend but Gazidis is acting like we'd go down under if we did a little overspending. That is not the case at all it would just mean the following summer we would have less to spend, and don't forget we only spent £10m last summer so we underspent. 

And the timing of Gazidis' comments are terrible. This is why I would rather have him and Kroenke go more than I want Arsene Wenger to go. If we spent another £100m we'd be sorted and okay it's more than what we would "financially" be advised to spend but Gazidis is acting like we'd go down under if we did a little overspending. That is not the case at all it would just mean the following summer we would have less to spend, and don't forget we only spent £10m last summer so we underspent. 

I'm not an Arsenal fans but I think this season could be the season Arsenal finish outside the top 4 if the Premiership gets back to the normal

Arsenal spent money on 2 players that's not even going to play this year, Even Bournemouth has spent more than Arsenal

If Wenger goes, I can see Arsenal struggling, Unless they get a top manager in and atm they want Howe, I don't think that will work well

I don't believe the Mahrez rumours but I hope they're true , I do believe the Mustafi rumours BUT I still wouldn't be surprised if Bayern or someone snatch him and what happens to the supposedly new captain Mertesacker? I know he's out injured hence the Mustafi rumour but is he not finished if you do buy him and I guess people will be pleased at this more so than not?

I don't really believe we will sign Mustafi, I think its a ploy to show people we are trying. We will probably sign Johnny Evans or someone like that. If we're going down that route why not go for Jose Fonte? 

From Wenger's comments he is looking to sign only one attack minded player so only one of Mahrez or Lacazette and not both.

I can see maybe we sign Lacazette in the final few days of the window for £38.5m rising to £40m or something along those lines. 

I would personally prefer Javier Hernandez because he is more of a sure fire guarantee to get you goals in the PL.

Every other top side and slightly lower have bough up and got there act together in some form, hell, even that poor lot of an excuse Liverpool have managed to buy some below average player or players e.g wjamabaula and manie.

You lot still still can't get it together. It's nearly close to start of season and Wenger still can't find it in him to bring a decent striker into the team. He can't bring himself to sign anyone. Instead, he relays on the Ox and pot smoking whilshire.

I would hate to be an arsenal supporter. Wenger needs to go, and needs to go fast.