Official Arsenal Thread

joshylong

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

1st goal; poor defending, should have been closed down quicker.

2nd goal; 2 words - Fabianski = LOL.

athough i think he may have tripped on whoevers leg was out.

3rd goal; again, so so so poor defending.

arsenal 1st goal; nice goal.

2nd goal; well, you can see it :P

3-3; good finish?

3-4 arsenal: again nice finish for a LB.

4-4; poor defending again

4-5 arsenal; nice finish again?

4-6 arsenal; poor goalkeeping

5-6; LOL @ Defending :D

------------

2 things;

Fabianski really is shocking.

Your defence DESPERATELY needs sorting out.

1st goal; poor defending' date=' should have been closed down quicker.

2nd goal; 2 words - Fabianski = LOL.

athough i think he may have tripped on whoevers leg was out.

3rd goal; again, so so so poor defending.

arsenal 1st goal; nice goal.

2nd goal; well, you can see it :P

3-3; good finish?

3-4 arsenal: again nice finish for a LB.

4-4; poor defending again

4-5 arsenal; nice finish again?

4-6 arsenal; poor goalkeeping

5-6; LOL @ Defending :D

------------

2 things;

Fabianski really is shocking.

Your defence DESPERATELY needs sorting out.[/quote']

I know, Its really worrying. It will be ridiculous if we dont sign a good Centre back. We only have 3 senior Centre backs at the moment. Djourou is back from a long injury and looks very rigid. Laurent is not experienced in the PL so who knows what way he'll turn out. Its worrying times...Especially with Fabianski or Almunia in goal. I am worried about the Liverpool game to be honest... Please God we sign someone before then.

Who do you think will be out for the season opener? The papers always blow things out of proportion and I have no clue who in your squad is fit and who isn't so I wanted to ask you if you have any inside information. Bendtner & Ramsey are out for sure and I've read that there are concerns over Fabregas, RVP, Diaby, Denilson, Arshavin, Djourou and Song. As a Liverpool fan I'd love to see this as your midfield & attack:

Chamakh

___Vela____________Walcott

Wilshere - Nasri

Frimpong

For the rest of the season I wish you all the best and I hope you finish above Chelsea and United:)

Who do you think will be out for the season opener? The papers always blow things out of proportion and I have no clue who in your squad is fit and who isn't so I wanted to ask you if you have any inside information. Bendtner & Ramsey are out for sure and I've read that there are concerns over Fabregas' date=' RVP, Diaby, Denilson, Arshavin, Djourou and Song. As a Liverpool fan I'd love to see this as your midfield & attack:

[center']Chamakh

Wilshere - Nasri

Frimpong[/center]

For the rest of the season I wish you all the best and I hope you finish above Chelsea and United:)

this probably will be the squad but arshavin will play through the pain , so change vela and put arshavin on :P

anyway it will be a tough game due to liverpool having a new manager etc and i think it could end as a draw.

Who do you think will be out for the season opener? The papers always blow things out of proportion and I have no clue who in your squad is fit and who isn't so I wanted to ask you if you have any inside information. Bendtner & Ramsey are out for sure and I've read that there are concerns over Fabregas' date=' RVP, Diaby, Denilson, Arshavin, Djourou and Song. As a Liverpool fan I'd love to see this as your midfield & attack:

[center']Chamakh

Wilshere - Nasri

Frimpong[/center]

tbh, that team still looks strong enough to beat Liverpool...

I think we will have lots of possesion, Liverpool get a goal on the break, and then Arsenal score 2 late goals for a 2-1 win

this probably will be the squad but arshavin will play through the pain ' date=' so change vela and put arshavin on :P

anyway it will be a tough game due to liverpool having a new manager etc and i think it could end as a draw.[/quote']

It will be a very tough game. No doubting it.. Liverpool will be very strong this year and with our defence looking the way it is we have a tough battle ahead of us. Hopefull Cesc and Van Persie will make the match.

So whats Gallas up to? Is he training with Arsenal still or any team even?

Hope we sign a top CB sharpish, I know the L Warsaw game was only a friendly but it still looks the same Arsenal side with the chewy soft centre... cant help feel it will be same old story this season.

Hope we sign a top CB sharpish' date=' I know the L Warsaw game was only a friendly but it still looks the same Arsenal side with the chewy soft centre... cant help feel it will be same old story this season.[/quote']

if you watched the game carefully vermaelen was awfull

Hope we sign a top CB sharpish' date=' I know the L Warsaw game was only a friendly but it still looks the same Arsenal side with the chewy soft centre... cant help feel it will be same old story this season.[/quote']

I know PSG were interested a few weeks ago, dunno if thats still on though

Not trying to seem Anti-Arsenal, but...

Does any-body else agree that with Fabbers, RVP, Arshavin and Vermaelen, Arsenal would be no-where near top 4?

I mean:

----------Almunia--------------

Sagna-Djourou-Kolchelsky-Clichy

-----------Song----------------

-----Diaby-------Wilshere-------

Walcott-----Chamack------Nasri

Isn't exactly world class.

Still got talent and depth up front though, but a consistent winger would help, two good CBs, another creative CM, one more world class DM, and a keeper...Thats 6 players...

I heard Tasci and Mertesacker could come in.

They would be good signings...

Not trying to seem Anti-Arsenal' date=' but...

Does any-body else agree that with Fabbers, RVP, Arshavin and Vermaelen, Arsenal would be no-where near top 4?

I mean:

Still got talent and depth up front though, but a consistent winger would help, two good CBs, another creative CM, one more world class DM, and a keeper...Thats 6 players...

They would be good signings...[/quote']

Yes, maybe. 4 players is a lot out of any team though.

Take Rooney, Vidic, Valencia and Ferdinand out of Man Utd. (Probably their best 4 players. They'd be left with a very average team.

Take Gerrard, Torres, Reina and Mascherano out of Liverpool and they'd have a very average team.

Take Drogba, Terry, Lampard and Cech out of Chelsea and they'd have a very average team.

Take Messi, Xavi, Iniesta and Villa out of Barcelona and they're team wouldn't look that great either.

I'm not saying that Arsenal's squad is as good as the above, but take the 4 best players out of any team and you'd be left with a near average team.

Yes' date=' maybe. 4 players is a lot out of any team though.

Take Rooney, Vidic, Valencia and Ferdinand out of Man Utd. (Probably their best 4 players. They'd be left with a very average team.

Take Gerrard, Torres, Reina and Mascherano out of Liverpool and they'd have a very average team.

Take Drogba, Terry, Lampard and Cech out of Chelsea and they'd have a very average team.

Take Messi, Xavi, Iniesta and Villa out of Barcelona and they're team wouldn't look that great either.

I'm not saying that Arsenal's squad is as good as the above, but take the 4 best players out of any team and you'd be left with a near average team.[/quote']

------------Valdes-------------

Adriano--Puyol--Pique--Maxwell

--------Busquets--Keita--------

--Alves-----------------Pedro--

---------Bojan--Ibra------------

------------Hilario------------

Bosingwa--Ivanovic--Alex--Cole

---------Essein--Mikel---------

Benayoun-------------Malouda-

----------Anelka--Kalou--------

----------Van Der Sar-------

Brown--O'Shea--Evans--Evra

------Carrick--Fletcher------

Nani-------------------Giggs

------Berba--Hernandez-----

(I like doing line-ups)

Nearly all of these are better than Arsenal's, I'll give you Liverpool.

I'm just saying, the have only one creative CM, one consistent winger, and one good proven CB...

Fair point though, 4 players is a lot...

------------Valdes-------------

Adriano--Puyol--Pique--Maxwell

--------Busquets--Keita--------

--Alves-----------------Pedro--

---------Bojan--Ibra------------

------------Hilario------------

Bosingwa--Ivanovic--Alex--Cole

---------Essein--Mikel---------

Benayoun-------------Malouda-

----------Anelka--Kalou--------

I'm just saying' date=' the have only one creative CM, one consistent winger, and one good proven CB...

Fair point though, 4 players is a lot...[/quote']

Well we have two good wing backs with Sagna and Clichy. Nasri is going to show how good he is this year and he's already shown he is a good player. Song has improved massively. Chamakh is a proven striker.

We need to improve of course but we have plenty of players that are good enough for top 4. Hence why we've been in the top four up to now, even though it could change. We need a Centre back and a goalie but from our midfield on we're good. 83 goals last year showed that... Its our defence and goalie that needs sorting out.

Last season we managed to still be in the title race until the end and we were without many of those key players.

Well we have two good wing backs with Sagna and Clichy. Nasri is going to show how good he is this year and he's already shown he is a good player. Song has improved massively. Chamakh is a proven striker.

We need to improve of course but we have plenty of players that are good enough for top 4. Hence why we've been in the top four up to now' date=' even though it could change. We need a Centre back and a goalie but from our midfield on we're good. 83 goals last year showed that... Its our defence and goalie that needs sorting out.

Last season we managed to still be in the title race until the end and we were without many of those key players.[/quote']

Still, your wingers (Rosicky, Walcott, Nasri, Arshavin) the only consistent one is Arshavin.

Your strikers are good.

With-out Fabbers, your only creative CM, is Wilshere.

And Denilson and Diaby are hardly consistent world class CMs (DM in Denilson's case)

Nasri is very talented, I agree, he just needs to show it on regular basis, and if he doesn't prove he can be consistent soon, I don't think he ever will.

Your SBs are good, yeah.

so just, in my opinion:

CB (X 2)

DM (back up)

CM (maybe)

WING

GK

Still' date=' your wingers (Rosicky, Walcott, Nasri, Arshavin) the only consistent one is Arshavin.

Your strikers are good.

With-out Fabbers, your only creative CM, is Wilshere.

And Denilson and Diaby are hardly consistent world class CMs (DM in Denilson's case)

Nasri is very talented, I agree, he just needs to show it on regular basis, and if he doesn't prove he can be consistent soon, I don't think he ever will.

Your SBs are good, yeah.

so just, in my opinion:

CB (X 2)

DM (back up)

CM (maybe)

WING

GK[/quote']

Denilson is a CM not a DM. He is a terrible defensive midfielder :o

Forgot about Bendtner too. Yes he's clumsy but he gets goals. He scored at the World Cup too.

I agree we need a lot of improving, but we are still a good side. Wilshere and Frimfrong breaking through this year is exciting me.

Well we don't play wingers. We have a 4-3-3 formation so so we have a front man with two am/forward either side of him. Van persie, Chamakh, Arshavin which is a very good frontline in my opinion.

Our defence is shocking, i agree :o

Denilson is a CM not a DM. He is a terrible defensive midfielder :o

Forgot about Bendtner too. Yes he's clumsy but he gets goals. He scored at the World Cup too.

I agree we need a lot of improving' date=' but we are still a good side. Wilshere and Frimfrong breaking through this year is exciting me.

Well we don't play wingers. We have a 4-3-3 formation so so we have a front man with two am/forward either side of him. Van persie, Chamakh, Arshavin which is a very good frontline in my opinion.

Our defence is shocking, i agree :o[/quote']

I thought it was more of a 4-3-3 Winger formation...

The front line is good I guess...

and if Denilson is not a DM, your back up DM is Djourou....who is also your 3rd choice CB...better pray for no CB injuries then...lol :P

Frimfrong...Not proven...inexperienced....good luck with.

I only really rate RVP, Arshavin, Fabbers and Verm. from your line up...

Not trying to seem Anti-Arsenal' date=' but...

I mean:

They would be good signings...[/quote']

get back to ur yid thread , you talk so much garbage.

get back to ur yid thread ' date=' you talk so much garbage.[/quote']

Why don't you get off the forum?,everyone has a right to say what they want and you should get use to that,tbh I'm fed up with your constant complaining and slagging off other forumers for no real reason,and finally can you speak some proper English? as it'd really help me understand what your trying to say.