• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• infernito

• JCAFC

• 123_ABC

• Lordy -RBA-

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Arsenal Thread A team that managed to overhaul a 13 point gap from their neighbours and finish above them last season, after the worst start in the clubs history, decide to improve thei

Re: Arsenal Gossip I can fully understand where Wenger is coming from and I appreciate it's not an ideal time to give a composed and informed interview so soon after that incident. While there is mer

Re: Official Arsenal Thread Very unimpressive list of England internationals, which may explain why the NT itself has been rather unimpressive for the last few decades. Villa is a EPL club from th

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

Real Madrid have agreed a fee for Ozil' date=' only 11.5 million! :eek:

Could Chelsea or Man Utd or even us not bid that much? Shocking. I[b'] thought he'd cost a way more. [/b]Real Madrid got a bargain and a half..

I'm puzzled as to why Chelsea or Man Utd couldn't bid that amount.

Last year of his contract.

Real Madrid have agreed a fee for Ozil' date=' only 11.5 million! :eek:

Could Chelsea or Man Utd or even us not bid that much? Shocking. I thought he'd cost a way more. Real Madrid got a bargain and a half..

I'm puzzled as to why Chelsea or Man Utd couldn't bid that amount.[/quote']

Have fun on the bench mate, atleast hes got Khedira for company :)

Is he that bad? The Portuguese press say that Benfica will pay 4M euros for him.

Its a loan move and its almost done actually rofl.

We signed someone btw :P

Serge Gnarby

http://www.clubcall.com/arsenal/arsenal-sign-star-of-the-future-1088141.html

http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2010/08/18/2076317/arsenal-agree-to-sign-15-year-old-german-wunderkind-serge-gnabry-

Does anyone have the lowdown on how this proposed Fanshare scheme will work? I'm curious to see how much of a say the fans will get if they invest. I've heard investors may get some voting powers at the clubs AGMs (but if it's going to be a minority vote (all the fanshares combined) as compared to the board will it be worth investing in it?). Also is anyone planning on investing themselves or getting their parents to invest in a Fanshare :P

According to Marca and other reports' date=' Squillaci is very close to completing a move to Arsenal.[/quote']

Sevilla Have Confirmed they are in talks with arsenal over the possible sale of squillaci : http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11670_6322940,00.html

in all honesty this is quite a good move , not the best defefender but he will do :)

well eastmond is good but if frimpong was not injured i would prefer him

also other news now that frimpong is injured he is going to take up ping pong as a new hobby.

That really is a terrible joke :o

Get back into your corner and put on that dunce hat! :P

I hope Squillaci signs. I can't believe we're trying to sign another french player though. Still though, at 30 he is a very experienced player and that's what we need.

That really is a terrible joke :o

Get back into your corner and put on that dunce hat! :P

I hope Squillaci signs. I can't believe we're trying to sign another french player though. Still though' date=' at 30 he is a very experienced player and that's what we need.[/quote']

Does it really come as a shock Wenger signing another Frenchman? He is a expert in that market and he has got some excellent value from French players. You are losing Traore though so maybe Wenger needs to even things up. :P