• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• infernito

• JCAFC

• 123_ABC

• Lordy -RBA-

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Arsenal Thread A team that managed to overhaul a 13 point gap from their neighbours and finish above them last season, after the worst start in the clubs history, decide to improve thei

Re: Arsenal Gossip I can fully understand where Wenger is coming from and I appreciate it's not an ideal time to give a composed and informed interview so soon after that incident. While there is mer

Re: Official Arsenal Thread Very unimpressive list of England internationals, which may explain why the NT itself has been rather unimpressive for the last few decades. Villa is a EPL club from th

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

All in all a good win. But I just cant see us doing anything at Chelsea' date=' to strong for us.

Id probably say 3-0, maybe more if the goals come early. Taking all the Arsenal players out my dream team this weekend :D[/quote']

Haha , I Would actually laugh if we won and you took out those players and 1 of them scored a hatrick lol.

Respuesta: Official Arsenal Thread

Disappointed in how we did in the final third. Even if we had just ONE clear chance' date=' I can't imagine us being able to get past Cech. I still think there were some positives to take from this: 1) that that was the most Chelsea had been pinned down by any side at the Bridge this season, 2) that Wilshere may be a lanky and midgety fellah, but he's got a lot in that tiny package, and 3) that Fabianski isn't so bad as many fans think.[/quote']

Really unhappy with the result overall, but still, there were some bright points in the game where we just needed a more assertive forward(s). Chamakh spent 90 minutes suffocated by Terry and Alex, Arshavin wasn't finding space (as we saw, just a bit of it can be converted into a golden opportunity by the Russian), and the subs were ready for such a high-caliber game. I normally would blame the injury list, but this time, I don't think having Cesc and co. would have changed too much. We didn't need better passing or more pace. Walcott's blinding runs would be less against a deep defensive line like Chelsea's. I think we just needed a world class forward at the front. Kind of like a fit Robin van Persie. But we know that kind of player doesn't exist. :rolleyes:

When Chelsea and Madrid and other bigger clubs are interested in him, I dont see him joining us. I would love it though.

Plus he will be way to much for Arsene :P

When Chelsea and Madrid and other bigger clubs are interested in him' date=' I dont see him joining us. I would love it though.

Plus he will be way to much for Arsene :P[/quote']

all the players I want Arsenal to sign . Chelsea is intersted in all of them Neymar , lukaku and Pato

like you said too expensive