Official Arsenal Thread

joshylong

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

Absolutely great result. I was shaking with nerves during that whole 2nd half, we needed it and we got it! Since we were lucky to get the result this tastes so sweet!

Fabianski was brilliant. So glad he proved us all wrong with his last few performances (Bar that one mistake vs Newcastle). His save at the end won the game for us, simple as. Brilliant save and only a few seconds after Chamakh finished the game.. Almunia would not have done that.

Great result. Absolutely over the moon with it!

Had some spare time so I thought i'd come on the forum and leave a rare post:D ..

Guest JackWWFC

Very lucky Arsenal. Battered you most of the game but oh well.

Fabregas...descent..horrible tackle. Should of been sent off, awful attitude, comes from the manager, moan moan moan moan.

Wheres the media on Fabregas challenge????? 10 match ban????? No..

It's all different when its Karl Henry :rolleyes:

good game though..but still v lucky:cool:

Fabregas...descent..horrible tackle. Should of been sent off' date=' awful attitude, comes from the manager, moan moan moan moan.

good game though..but still v lucky:cool:[/quote']

ye i agree , very nasty challenge defo should have been red , we were actually quite dirty today and we were lucky we finished our chances or it would have went ur way.

Fabregas...descent..horrible tackle. Should of been sent off' date=' awful attitude, comes from the manager, moan moan moan moan.

good game though..but still v lucky:cool:[/quote']

Understand completely. It wasn't a nice challenge at all, All i can say is he was trying to block the ball but it was still a bad challenge.

I agree it'd be highlighted a lot more if it was the other way around, guess it's just football these days.

Good game. Delighted with the result.. Like the last 3 games for Wolves, ye can take a lot of positives out of it. Ye'll start wining now against easier sides...

Guest JackWWFC

Understand completely. It wasn't a nice challenge at all' date=' All i can say is he was trying to block the ball but it was still a bad challenge.

I agree it'd be highlighted a lot more if it was the other way around, guess it's just football these days.

Good game. Delighted with the result.. Like the last 3 games for Wolves, ye can take a lot of positives out of it. Ye'll start wining now against easier sides...[/quote']

hope so haha. but not too dissapointed as it is arsenal..was looking at getting battered 4 or 5 nil but it didn't happen.

oh well..good luck in your season :)

hope so haha. but not too dissapointed as it is arsenal..was looking at getting battered 4 or 5 nil but it didn't happen.

oh well..good luck in your season :)

True. Ye played well against Utd 2 times and today as well, Hope ye do well as ye deserve to. My friends actually 1st cousins with Kevin Foley so I always hope Wolves do well..

Good luck to Wolves too:)

It's all different when its [b']Karl Henry [/b]:rolleyes:

good game though..but still v lucky:cool:

Unless i'm very much mistaken he should have been sent off as well. Last night for you was just like my dad's jacket potatoes...TOUGH.

Also i bet no one's moaning about Chamack now

Fantasy football eh!!!! I have Fabregas as captain for two weeks and gets me F all. Then I change to Malouda this week and he gets me F all while Fabregas racks up the points!!

not sure how he racks up them as he only got 1 assist yesterday and got a yellow card ' date=' he done nothing else.. ;)

[b']EDIT: Forgot to say this last night , Fellaini got sent off for everton last night so wont be playing against us :) thats 1 threat down.[/b]

Wolves deserved at least a draw, Doyle should be playing for a better team, Fabregas ought to have gotten a straight red, Chamakh's silenced the non-believers (8 in 14 starts, not bad), Song was excellent again, we still need a new goalkeeper, between Almunia, Fabianski and Szczczczczczxyzny we still don't have the minerals for the position, Sagna's still improving this season, Arshavin showed glimpses of what he can do, Wilshere's a vital player and we proved that even when we're not on top form, and up against it; we can weather the storm and take our chances - congrats lads on a win against a Wolves side whose position in the table doesn't even come close to reflecting some of their performances this season.

Guest JackWWFC

Unless i'm very much mistaken he should have been sent off as well. Last night for you was just like my dad's jacket potatoes...TOUGH.

Also i bet no one's moaning about Chamack now

Erm? No he shouldn't., Arshavin constantly dived and fell over.

Last night a lot of Arsenal players were cheats, games over and im not gonna complain.

Erm? No he shouldn't.' date=' Arshavin constantly dived and fell over.

Last night a lot of Arsenal players were cheats, games over and im not gonna complain.[/quote']

i love it when people cant take a beating , we didnt deserve it but we were no cheats , we won 2-0 get over it :P

good bye.

Guest JackWWFC

LMAO!!! Karl Henry is an awful person who should be banned for life. Have nothing against the rest of your team apart from Hunt

He isn't an awful person at all..he actually does a lot of charity work' date=' I used to live about 2 miles from where he grew up. Fabregas's challenge was horrible, and you don't see me making uncalled judgments.

Grow up you melt.

i love it when people cant take a beating , we didnt deserve it but we were no cheats , we won 2-0 get over it :P

good bye.

I just said games over and im not gonna complain, but if you actually went to the game you would of saw that the majority of your players were constantly falling over.."simulation" (ie diving) is cheating. Not saying I've never seen a Wolves player do it but Arshavin was going down like he'd been shot after tripping over his heels. No need for it

I just said games over and im not gonna complain' date=' but if you actually went to the game you would of saw that the majority of your players were constantly falling over.."simulation" (ie diving) is cheating. Not saying I've never seen a Wolves player do it but Arshavin was going down like he'd been shot after tripping over his heels. No need for it[/quote']

i know arshavin was fallen over stupidly but does that mean the whole arsenal team are cheats ? ;)

He isn't an awful person at all..he actually does a lot of charity work' date=' I used to live about 2 miles from where he grew up. Fabregas's challenge was horrible, and you don't see me making uncalled judgments.

Grow up you[b'] melt.[/b]

I just said games over and im not gonna complain, but if you actually went to the game you would of saw that the majority of your players were constantly falling over.."simulation" (ie diving) is cheating. Not saying I've never seen a Wolves player do it but Arshavin was going down like he'd been shot after tripping over his heels. No need for it

"Melt"? What sort of insult is that? I've seen that challenge, so it's not uncalled at all. Fabregas tackle was an accident and he was clearly trying to stop the ball from being cleared. Henry on the other hand was just a blatant attempt to break someone's leg, a little more force in the tackle and he would have had his wish, the ball was miles away.Don't bother replying to this, i'm sick of talking to you. Ta Ta