Sign in to follow this  
joshylong

Official Arsenal Thread

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

Denilson is played by wenger for exactly that reason! He slows down or speeds up the game. And besides' date=' he has a mean shot on him too.

[url']http://www.zonalmarking.net/2010/03/21/denilson-arsenal-arsene-wenger-passing-ratio/[/url]

Yeah but not intentionally:p Seriously Denilson's awful

we need a CB Like Mertesacker ' date=' Hummels or Subotic :) , we also need A Left Sided player like Dzszdusak (spelling) or some1 else that i cant think of atm lol[/quote']

Just have a look at this link:

http://www.imscouting.com/global-news-article/Who-is-a-better-option-for-Arsenal-Per-Mertesacker-vs-Benedikt-Howedes/11596/

I think it clarifies many things ;)

Surely a goalkeeper has to be your priority?!?! :confused:

Yes I agree with you. I will put my hands up still I don't trust fabianski in goals. yes he being playing well for us lately but......... just look at andy carol goal VS us enough said.

I think Wojciech SZCZESNY will be a great keeper in couple years.

also If you look at the market they are not many good keepers available

Guest JackWWFC

I can see Arsenal getting De Gea or Asenjo. That's if you finish top 4 of course. No offence to Fabianski but he is very poor, had a good game vs us though :)

I can see Arsenal getting De Gea or Asenjo. That's if you finish top 4 of course. No offence to Fabianski but he is very poor' date=' had a good game vs us though :)[/quote']

Dea Gea aint going nowhere, even if he was, arsenal wouldnt be able to afford him, imo id rather have Fabianski than Asenjo anyway.

I can see Arsenal getting De Gea or Asenjo. That's if you finish top 4 of course. No offence to Fabianski but he is very poor' date=' had a good game vs us though :)[/quote']

Atletico would want too much for de Gea.. I think Given is much more realistic..

Guest JackWWFC

Atletico would want too much for de Gea.. I think Given is much more realistic..

Man Citeh would rather loan him out to Cardiff

The thing is why would you put your alleged 3rd choice keeper on £30' date='000 a week and a five year deal if you were planning to bump him to fourth choice? Szczesny is the future mark my words.[/quote']

lets just hope hes not the new Fabianski lol , i wreckon he could become a great goalkeeper , he's 6 ft 5 :eek: just wait and see James Shea in goals in the next 5 years :P

Guest JackWWFC

City will never let a world class keeper go to another Premier League title contender, not in 10000000 years.

Asenjo or Roman Weidenfeller would be a much more suitable option.

Arsenal youth player.. never seen him play but I've wanted him to be on the DB since I started playing SM :D

He'll end up like Stack. ;)

Might make it at Championship level, but even in the academy I'd prefer McDermott or Martinez to him.