Sign in to follow this  
joshylong

Official Arsenal Thread

Guest JackWWFC

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

Chamack and Song were easily our two worst players.

Never heard of Chamack

Chamack and Song were easily our two worst players.

I'd say they were easily two of our best players, Wilshere and Fabregas were quite quiet. Denilson played well when he came on but Chamakh and Song played well. Chamakh held the ball up well for once and was winning stuff in the air. Best i've seen him and he didnt even score! :P

EDIT: just seen your location is Wenger Out. guess you another one of those **** that claim to be proper Arsenal fans

I'd say they were easily two of our best players' date=' Wilshere and Fabregas were quite quiet. Denilson played well when he came on but Chamakh and Song played well. Chamakh held the ball up well for once and was winning stuff in the air. Best i've seen him and he didnt even score! :P

EDIT: just seen your location is Wenger Out. guess you another one of those **** that claim to be proper Arsenal fans[/quote']

I agree with you.

Oh resorting too "oh he's not a Wenger fan" and spelling mistakes? Oh how very witty. I've supported Arsenal since i was four you morons, just because i'm not pro wenger doesn't mean i'm not entitled to my opinions. if you idiots used your eyes properly you would have seen Song give the ball away at least a dozen times and CHAMAKH was invisible for most of the game. I'm sick off this forum, numpties

Oh resorting too "oh he's not a Wenger fan" and spelling mistakes? Oh how very witty. I've supported Arsenal since i was four you morons' date=' just because i'm not pro wenger doesn't mean i'm not entitled to my opinions. if you idiots used your eyes properly you would have seen Song give the ball away at least a dozen times and CHAMAKH was invisible for most of the game. I'm sick off this forum, numpties[/quote']

Are you 4 and a half? :P

I think Wojciech SZCZESNY will be a great keeper in couple years.

He's a keeper that would do fine in your first team now..

He's the reason why you haven't bought someone to replace Almunia/Fabianski over the past year.

Last season when he was at Brentford he was superb. Yeah it's League 1, but without him they would have been in a relegation battle. Instead they finished 9th.

Fabianski seems to be doing ok for you now, but it won't be long until Szczesny is starting regularly.

Oh resorting too "oh he's not a Wenger fan" and spelling mistakes? Oh how very witty. I've supported Arsenal since i was four you morons' date=' just because i'm not pro wenger doesn't mean i'm not entitled to my opinions. if you idiots used your eyes properly you would have seen Song give the ball away at least a dozen times and CHAMAKH was invisible for most of the game. I'm sick off this forum, numpties[/quote']

Calm down son. you sound like a kid who just turn 6 years old.

If you watch the game which I think you may have miss the best part. song made some great tackles and an amazing block which was going in.

Chamakh work really hard today going back to defense to help the team which is something not many strikers do. and in dangerous free kicks he was there to clear the ball with is head

Calm down son. you sound like a kid who just turn 6 years old.

If you watch the game which I think you may have miss the best part. song made some great tackles and an amazing block which was going in.

Chamakh work really hard today going back to defense to help the team which is something not many strikers do. and in dangerous free kicks he was there to clear the ball with is head

Referring to my age now, well my my, you lot are clever aren't you? Put me in my place you lot have. No i saw the whole game, Song gave the ball away on literally hundreds of occasions as i've said and i've acknowledged he made some decent tackles but his overall game was poor. I still like Song but he and Chamack were not good at all today. Before you call me childish i suggest you look at yourselves before me.

I hope he does' date=' Clichy has a nice time handling pace :)[/quote']

i hope he doesnt... bale will rip clichy to shreds if he gets put right wing , Nikidinho i have to ask how many games do you watch , i would probably say our worst player is clichy then Fabianski when he's nasty stuff although he is having a little nice spell.

I Could get alot of other opinions from top forumers agreeing with me here , clichy couldnt handle bale..

Clichy cant handle Ah Muhammdi ( sunderland ) , and he is very pacey.

Infact clichy has alot of problems defending.

i hope he doesnt... bale will rip clichy to shreds if he gets put right wing ' date=' Nikidinho i have to ask how many games do you watch , i would probably say our worst player is clichy then Fabianski when he's nasty stuff although he is having a little nice spell.

[/quote']

Seeing Bale play, I doubt he could get past Clichy.. Does bale depend upon dribbling or passing? How did he get past Maicon? Maicon just couldn't keep up with him.

If Bale can position himself properly he may get caught out, but if Bale tries to run past him, he's gonna be disappointed.

Guest JackWWFC

Seeing Bale play' date=' I doubt he could get past Clichy.. Does bale depend upon dribbling or passing? How did he get past Maicon? Maicon just couldn't keep up with him.

If Bale can position himself properly he may get caught out, but if Bale tries to run past him, he's gonna be disappointed.[/quote']

Jarvis beat Clichy with ease so Bale probably can.

Clichy will be fine against Mr"look at me i can run really fast but have absolutely no clue how to kick with my right foot" Bale if he had to come up against him, pace suits him. Spurs won't be getting a kick in the match anyway so...

Good game yesterday lads, thought we were going to get a last gasp goal again:p We almost did but Fabianski was making some brilliant saves.

Also I am not having a go but Fabregas needs to sort his tackling out as he is not very good at them.

Finally when is Vermaelan back?

I'd say they were easily two of our best players' date=' Wilshere and Fabregas were quite quiet. Denilson played well when he came on but Chamakh and Song played well. Chamakh held the ball up well for once and was winning stuff in the air. Best i've seen him and he didnt even score! :P

EDIT: just seen your location is Wenger Out. guess you another one of those [b']****[/b] that claim to be proper Arsenal fans

I should have brought this up earlier but why is he allowed to insult me badly enough that he gets censored?

I should have brought this up earlier but why is he allowed to insult me badly enough that he gets censored?

Take it to a mod if it bothers you that much. But then remember that people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones too. ;)

Take it to a mod if it bothers you that much. But then remember that people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones too. ;)

It doesn't bother me all that much, it just strikes as a bit double standardish if i get a ticking off while she gets away with it.