Official Arsenal Thread

joshylong

Guest JackWWFC

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

Spot the difference in a week' date=':rolleyes:Embarrassing[/quote']

A player can play crep one game and play class another game.

Everyone has an opinion, unfortunatly for you, your's doesnt seem to bother any one :)

Guest JackWWFC

dYMK7zAewLQ&feature=player_embedded

Never knew that they weren't friends since Euro2008.. :x

Haha nice one :D

Off topic, I left my Lille Giz :( PM me your MSN i think I lost it.

Harsh defeat in the end, sure peeved off.

But Chelsea losing to Brum made my sporting day is better!

2 points off top, Bolton in 4th (I love that)

You can say to Spurs: Well, your still behind Bolton.

And think about it where did Bolton finish last season?

Few interesting games to come up, especially next weekend.

Man Utd vs. Blackburn

Newcastle vs. Chelsea.

Spurs vs. Liverpool.

And we entertain Aston Villa

You don't know what will happen, Blackburn were unlucky to get no points when playing Chelsea, Man United look a bit dodgy at times.

Chelsea look like they are missing Lamps, Terry and Essien (Final Game off from red card) and Andy Carroll?

Liverpool? Spurs? Torres? Bale? Hard to call.

And with us, dodgy home form, but playing dodgy Villa.

I don't know, but its just brilliant!

Up the Gunners, lets smash Braga on Tuesday!

A player can play crep one game and play class another game.

Everyone has an opinion' date=' unfortunatly for you, your's doesnt seem to bother any one :)[/quote']

Nice way to circum-navigate the censor;)The way she was acting, praising him to the high heaven last week and then cursing him this week was just ridiculous. She had the cheek to have a go at me last week because i criticised him and now she's doing the same thing, only in a more petty, irritating way.

As for my opinion being insignificant, i'm not even going to argue with a Wolves fan on this. This thread is ridiculous.

Up the Gunners' date=' lets smash Braga on Tuesday![/quote']

we wont smash them m8 , it will be tougher than today but i would still expect us to win maybe 2-1 as our away record is good.

And Also Bolton are doing brilliantly due to their Manager Owen Coyle , he got the job near the end of the season and did well to keep them up , now he's getting the team properly adapted and there doing good.

Always keep the faith despite stupid losses , Up the Gunners.

By smash I do mean get a result, will play a weakened team for sure.

Djourou, Rosicky, Denilson, Bendtner, Vela, Wilshere and maybe RVP will start, compared to Fab and co.

Just get an away result, qualify, then do the same like last year, give the youth a game at top level.

Bolton in Europa League next year, you heard it here first :)

Five years of nothingness does that to you;) I don't wanna be so cynical' date=' it makes me feel like an old man[/quote']

5 years?!?! Try 30 odd (or the 10 that I've cared for). You've got a great squad. It''s a little fragile but the potential there is astonishing. You're also financially self-sufficient so you have none of the problems that United or Liverpool have had or are having. That's all thanks to Wenger.

Re: Respuesta: Re: Official Arsenal Thread

Don't be ridiculous' date=' i don't hate Wenger:rolleyes: All i've said is i would like a change in management[/quote']

Nope you go on after every game we lose and start blabbering on about how you want Wenger out.

A real fan would realize how much he has done for this club through our transition period. The fact he kept us at the top with no funds due to the new stadium is unbelievable. Look at our spending, its much lower than anyone else. The fact we're still up near the top year in year out, albeit not winning anything, but the fact we do well in the champions league most years and other competitions with no spending at all is the most unappreciated job Wenger has done.

Now quit your antics, Fabre is a top arsenal forumer. The fact everytime your on this thread blabbering your poo makes people sick of you. Its fine having an opinion but even a few days ago your antics after the wolves game has sickened me. Since you've joined all you have done is criticize the club and not have anything good to say unless we win. We're all allowed say we dislike a player and then say he had a good game. Your antics are consistently showing up on this thread and you're making a lot of enemies.

Wait so if i hate chamakh it means i hate arsenal :confused::eek:

Noooo, you should NEVER hate any Arsenal player while they play for us. Not that you have any reason to hate Chamakh, ten goals in his first two months in English football, disastrous innit?:rolleyes: Ending this conversation now, i'm right, you're wrong and i think, even though everyone else hates me in here, most people would agree;)