Official Arsenal Thread

joshylong

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

What a horrific first half(this is NOT an inflammatory statement). Bendtner likes to shoot his mouth off and big himself up but so far he's been terrible. Cesc, Theo and Denilson have been very, very poor as well.

Djourou's on the other hand has been terrific(again!), deserves to be first choice now, Gibbs has been good too.

What a horrific first half(this is NOT an inflammatory statement). Bendtner likes to shoot his mouth off and big himself up but so far he's been terrible. Cesc' date='[/color'] Theo and Denilson have been very, very poor as well.

Djourou's on the other hand has been terrific(again!), deserves to be first choice now, Gibbs has been good too.

Don't you think a big part of that is because Bendtner keeps tracking so far back and holding the ball so long that he is getting in everyone's way and not allowing space for runs to be created.

Am @ work and the trader (Arsenal supporter) that sits behind me is going absolutely NUTS over this right now.

If I were Wegner, I would move this guy in one of the next two transfer windows. You would see some serous value in return.

Respuesta: Official Arsenal Thread

This was a repeat of the Spurs game...

Two stupid goals just like the Bale goal last Saturday. This is becoming a habitual thing for our defense. Please get fit Vermaelen. :(

We controlled the ball and outpassed the opposition, yet again we find ourselves bereft of a consistent decent goalscorer.

The entire team likes to switch off the engines after 45 minutes and pull the plug after going 1-0 down. Horrible mentality.

The only things different about this game were:

1. Bad refereeing

2. Bad refereeing

3. Catastrophic refereeing

Nevertheless, still it's the same ****. I think the players have completely forgotten how to win.

Oh and by the way, who told Denilson to play sweeper?

Haha' date=' 2-0!!! :D:D:D:D

Arsenal now need to win on the last game, pressure much.[/quote']

its highly unlikely that we would win the champions league anyways unless we got an easy route which is quite hard to get , so a departure from it wouldnt be bad never the less.

We should be concentrating on the league and carling cup.

I come home after Harry Potter... And what is this!? :P

Out at the last 16. If we make it that far. ;)

Says a lot about the club when we're set to break the record for the number of goals scored in the CL group stages halfway through and struggling to get out of it 2 games later. Never mind the ess aych eye tee teams we're grouped with. :o