Sign in to follow this  
joshylong

Official Arsenal Thread

Anthony Stokes News

whats happening with stokes all u gunners :D

Anthony Stokes feels he will not be spending the second half of the season at Falkirk after returning to Arsenal for talks on his future. The teenage striker scored 16 goals for the club and signed off on Saturday with a hat-trick in the 3-1 win over Inverness Caledonian Thistle.

Falkirk hope to extend the loan' date=' but Celtic, Charlton Athletic and Sunderland are all reported to be interested.

Arsene Wenger is happy for the Irish sensation to stay out on loan, with Stokes suggesting he will not be going back to Falkirk.

"I honestly don't know where my future lies," Stokes told the Daily Express.

"My deal with Falkirk has expired and it hasn't been renewed, so it's a case now of waiting to see what Arsenal want to do and I guess I'll take it from there."

"Even if I do leave the club, which looks likely now, I will always be proud of that achievement (being the SPL's top scorer)."[/b']

Thats wots happening with Stokes at the minute all u Arsenal fans ;)

Anthony Stokes feels he will not be spending the second half of the season at Falkirk after returning to Arsenal for talks on his future. The teenage striker scored 16 goals for the club and signed off on Saturday with a hat-trick in the 3-1 win over Inverness Caledonian Thistle.

Falkirk hope to extend the loan' date=' but Celtic, Charlton Athletic and Sunderland are all reported to be interested.

Arsene Wenger is happy for the Irish sensation to stay out on loan, with Stokes suggesting he will not be going back to Falkirk.

"I honestly don't know where my future lies," Stokes told the Daily Express.

"My deal with Falkirk has expired and it hasn't been renewed, so it's a case now of waiting to see what Arsenal want to do and I guess I'll take it from there."

"Even if I do leave the club, which looks likely now, I will always be proud of that achievement (being the SPL's top scorer)."[/b']

Thats wots happening with Stokes at the minute all u Arsenal fans ;)

most of us gooners probably know this but thnx anyway luke :)

he makes fine passes and is a great finisher compared to henry (im not saying henry is bad)

ronnie got a lot uneffective skills...henry is better finisher than ronnie..henry is the top scorer last two seasons...

ronnie got a lot uneffective skills...henry is better finisher than ronnie..henry is the top scorer last two seasons...

yes well Ronny will also make unbelievable passes as well as the best goals ive ever seen this season (example the one against Villareal this season) and last year he did a good job helping produce the goals for Eto with 13 assists

i hate to say this but its most likely that stokes will be gone soon or within a year as he wont get played when he comes back properly because he wont be able to get ahead of van persie henry adebayor etc. it will be the same as bentley :(

sorry to interrupt, glad to see henry back for you lot last night,

it just proved how much you miss him, hes a class, class act, and

him and van persie could quite easily become one of the best strike

partnerships in the world, as much as i hate to admit it being a united

fan and all... :/

sorry to interrupt' date=' glad to see henry back for you lot last night,

it just proved how much you miss him, hes a class, class act, and

him and van persie could quite easily become one of the best strike

partnerships in the world, as much as i hate to admit it being a united

fan and all... :/[/quote']

yeah i know he has improved better than i thought maybe i doubted henrys skills but hes definitely no Ronny

omg sure 3-1 against liverpool isnt as good as 6-1 against maccelsfield when most of chelsea's top stars played right sure

!? 3-1 against liverpool is not as good as 6-1 again maccelsfield!? r u comparing liverpool and maccelsfield? can chelsea beat liverpool 3-1? ( but they did 4-1 last time) LOL...for me 3-1 is much more better...coz 3 goals from arsenal got quality,class,teamwork,individual..and showed arsenal rocking defend!

!? 3-1 against liverpool is not as good as 6-1 again maccelsfield!? r u comparing liverpool and maccelsfield? can chelsea beat liverpool 3-1? ( but they did 4-1 last time) LOL...for me 3-1 is much more better...coz 3 goals from arsenal got quality' date='class,teamwork,individual..and showed arsenal rocking defend![/quote']

you obviously dont get sarcasm then :confused: