Official Arsenal Thread

joshylong

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

I was complaining about that during the game :P

BTW

Wenger said that Almunia can leave and Eboue has penned a new deal :)

The players didn't complain, i didn't hear Wenger mention it and the commentators on the stream i was using said it was a pen, although to be fair they also said Oleg Luszhny, Mikael Silvestre and Davor Suker were all great players:rolleyes: I haven't heard much moaning from other Gooners either.

If Manny's leaving, he can take Fabi with him.

The players didn't complain' date=' i didn't hear Wenger mention it and the commentators on the stream i was using said it was a pen, although to be fair they also said Oleg Luszhny, Mikael Silvestre and Davor Suker were all great players:rolleyes: I haven't heard much moaning from other Gooners either.

If Manny's leaving, he can take Fabi with him.[/quote']

Maybe we've decided to make our own luck instead of depending on the refs all the time?

If so, then we've certainly hit a new high in our mentality.

No use crying over spilled milk an all that..

On a uglier note, Lee Bowyer should not be allowed to continue his career as a professional footballer, that stamp was disgusting. To make it worse, he had a few more swipes at Sagna. The tackle from Johnson on Fabregas was ALMOST Eduardo-esque, horrible. Birmingham should be ashamed of their actions today.

On a uglier note' date=' Lee Bowyer should not be allowed to continue his career as a professional footballer, that stamp was disgusting. To make it worse, he had a few more swipes at Sagna. The tackle from Johnson on Fabregas was ALMOST Eduardo-esque, horrible. Birmingham should be ashamed of their actions today.[/quote']

l totaly agree with you.

Good win, keeping a clean sheet makes it so much sweeter.

I prefer Arsenal playing without Chamakh and Arshavin, I hate to admit it but I think we play better. Van Persie doesn't play well with Chamakh, until those 2 form a partnership I prefer Van persie. Even though the more they play together they get used to each other.

Clichy played well as a result of having someone in front of him that will actually help out. With Arshavin playing Clichy gets exposed to the opposing right back and right midfielder, having the midfield infront of him help out really does change him, it also allows him to sprint forward more.

All round it was a good win, Fabianski impressed again. Now let's get consistent, because so far we've failed at that.

Guest JackWWFC

On a uglier note' date=' Lee Bowyer should not be allowed to continue his career as a professional footballer, that stamp was disgusting. To make it worse, he had a few more swipes at Sagna. The tackle from Johnson on Fabregas was ALMOST Eduardo-esque, horrible. Birmingham should be ashamed of their actions today.[/quote']

Get from your high horse, Fabregas is a dirty little spaniard himself.