• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• infernito

• JCAFC

• 123_ABC

• Lordy -RBA-

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Arsenal Thread A team that managed to overhaul a 13 point gap from their neighbours and finish above them last season, after the worst start in the clubs history, decide to improve thei

Re: Arsenal Gossip I can fully understand where Wenger is coming from and I appreciate it's not an ideal time to give a composed and informed interview so soon after that incident. While there is mer

Re: Official Arsenal Thread Very unimpressive list of England internationals, which may explain why the NT itself has been rather unimpressive for the last few decades. Villa is a EPL club from th

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_6658639,00.html

Clubs will face possible bans from European competition from the 2014/15 season if they spend more than they earn over a three-year period.

This 'indirect salary cap' has been designed to safeguard the long-term health of the European game and introduce more discipline within club finances.

And Uefa general secretary Gianni Infantino has held up Arsenal as an example of a well-run club to have boosted their income without ever overspending.

He said: "Ten years ago Arsenal reported less income than Chelsea, Liverpool and Newcastle. Now it is more than those clubs and in 2009 more than double Newcastle's.

"This shows what is possible with good management and careful investment.

"What kind of healthy business model is it to wait for a knight rider on a horse with a lot of money to throw around and then one day jump back on his horse and ride away?"

:D

Re: Respuesta: Official Arsenal Thread

Geez' date=' I sure hope Vermaelen doesn't turn up like Rosicky and have a short-term injury to a career staggering one. I'm not even concerned about the center-back problem, I just hope this injury doesn't drag on nor come back in the future. He's too good a player to be injured like this! :([/quote']

I just read that its 6 additional weeks :(

Were lucky its still 0-0 ' date=' not to mention the bit where Szceszny catches the ball out side the box and gets away with it :eek:[/quote']

yay!!

Ipswich 1-0 Arsenal , now i would suggest people that are watching the game think why were losing here ? Wenger doesnt know what hes doing here right now , his tactics have gone wrong , very wrong.

Wenger needs a change in tactics or we are truly done for if we want any silverwear this season and i only see us having a chance for the CC ' date=' lets hope he knows what hes doing when we play them at home.[/quote']

I can see Ipswich 'Parking a bus' at the Emirates. It will be the question of how long they can hold out.

I can see Ipswich 'Parking a bus' at the Emirates. It will be the question of how long they can hold out.

depends if wenger does the same tactics , all of our players pushing forward when its 0-0 is wrong in all ways , ipswich hoofed the ball over our defenders and their strikers got hold of it everytime.

If he was to change things i would love that but if he ruins things i can see alot of fans getting angry when the CC is just their to lift.

depends if wenger does the same tactics ' date=' all of our players pushing forward when its 0-0 is wrong in all ways , ipswich hoofed the ball over our defenders and their strikers got hold of it everytime.

If he was to change things i would love that but if he ruins things i can see alot of fans getting angry when the CC is just their to lift.[/quote']

Didn't see the game tonight, but will try and catch the highlights after. Did Wickham play well?

you will keep that angry face for a while we wont win our next 4 games ( and im being serious as its all the teams we dont win against.

Everytime I think about this result it making me mad. We got lucky against Leed and now we lost to ipswitch also looking at the players we had on the pitch. I mean Barca will kill us bad I mean big time......

ARSENAL NEVER EVER THE TAKE THE CHANCES NEVER..........

Everyone is thinking we will beat leed in the replay or this defeat is nothing we will beat ipswitch at emirates 5-0: Just get ready for a suprise and all of you will be annoyed as I am At the moment.

I know everyones being pesimistic and all but i think we can beat barca if everyones playing at their best, we just need to utilize Walcott properly.

btw news on wellington silva

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2011/01/13/2302864/official-arsenal-loan-starlet-wellington-silva-to-la-liga

Szcznesy- Decent overall but terrible distribution

Eboue- Embarrassing

Djourou- Made a couple of very important interceptions but also at times looked very slow. Vulnerable to the ball over the top

Koscielny- Same as DJ really.

Gibbs- Got into some decent positions but clichy-esque crossing

Wilshere-anonymous

Denilson-Pointless

Fabregas- Put in Theo a couple of times with nice passes, best out of a bad bunch

Arshavin- Pathetic once more.

Walcott-Brainless

Bendtner- Sell him. Time we got a proper striker in.

The subs did nothing worth mentioning, apart from Song's passing was appalling. After last night's performance, i think we can all just be glad we get a second bite at the apple.

Szcznesy- Decent overall but terrible distribution

Eboue- Embarrassing

Djourou- Made a couple of very important interceptions but also at times looked very slow. Vulnerable to the ball over the top

Koscielny- Same as DJ really.

Gibbs- Got into some decent positions but clichy-esque crossing

Wilshere-anonymous

Denilson-Pointless

Fabregas- Put in Theo a couple of times with nice passes' date=' best out of a bad bunch

Arshavin- Pathetic once more.

Walcott-Brainless

Bendtner- Sell him. Time we got a proper striker in.

The subs did nothing worth mentioning, apart from Song's passing was appalling. After last night's performance, i think we can all just be glad we get a second bite at the apple.[/quote']

That looks like a solid team tbh.

Djourou and Koscielny looked solid against Chelsea but against Ipswich...

Pretty shocking. Denilson and Bendtner are awful

Once again Arshavin does F all. Cuts inside' date=' predictable and everyone has figured him out, sooner hes sold the better.

Only positive was Koscienly, actually impressed me for a change.[/quote']

Glad 2 c Koscielny play well just bought him. what do Arsenal fans think of him ??

he seems a decent defender apart from his positioning.