Official Arsenal Thread

joshylong

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

Not sure if you'll find this funny' date=' but this was written by an Arsenal fan. Think its quite funny myself[/quote']

I was actually laughing so hard

"Here's how rumours start: Gillingham wonderkid Ashley Miller is not at my school today. It has been rumoured he is having a medical at Arsenal." :P ?

Respuesta: Official Arsenal Thread

Don't see why people ever doubted Koscielny when he was already well known in Ligue 1 as a prestigious defender. I can't believe there are people now saying that he was "discovered" by Wenger when he already had that reputation having been really discovered by Lorient. Nevertheless, great signing by Wenger. :)

People underrate Koscielny. Judge him on far too few games, he hasn't even had enough time to adapt properly yet. He has now scored 2 vital goals for us and he has formed a great partnership with Djourou, and despite being overplayed (i think he played 7 games in 20 days?) he still has shown no signs of burning out which is great to see.

If he continues to adapt well to our league he could turn into our Carvalho.

People underrate Koscielny. Judge him on far too few games' date=' he hasn't even had enough time to adapt properly yet. He has now scored 2 vital goals for us and he has formed a great partnership with Djourou, and despite being overplayed (i think he played 7 games in 20 days?) he still has shown no signs of burning out which is great to see.

If he continues to adapt well to our league he could turn into our [b']Carvalho.[/b]

WHO?????????? :P koscielny will turn into our own koscielny:D

People underrate Koscielny. Judge him on far too few games' date=' he hasn't even had enough time to adapt properly yet. He has now scored 2 vital goals for us and he has formed a great partnership with Djourou, and despite being overplayed (i think he played 7 games in 20 days?) he still has shown no signs of burning out which is great to see.

If he continues to adapt well to our league he could turn into our Carvalho.[/quote']

Read on twitter earlier , some say he's going to be like Tomy Adams. :P

Apparently Fabregas said something nasty to the ref in the tunnel during half time' date=' nowhere is disclosing what exactly he said though[/quote']

dude this moyes guy is just trying to make him look bad. Am sure if Everton did win that game he will have never said anything.

How many time have we seen rooney and Ferdinand or some other guys swear at the ref.

If the referee can't do is job . he deserve to be critisized.