Official Arsenal Thread

joshylong

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

Was watching sky sports news this morning and they got a ex pro ref on, forgot his name and he believed the situation to be that Fabregas said something about the ref, which moyes over heard but the ref didnt hear, or it wasnt directly aimed at him.

That being said why would Moyes make up that he heard something ? Clearly Fabregas said something just not to the refs face, why would he lol, he knows the rules.

dude this moyes guy is just trying to make him look bad. Am sure if Everton did win that game he will have never said anything.

How many time have we seen rooney and Ferdinand or some other guys swear at the ref.

If the referee can't do is job . he deserve to be critisized.

I understand that you're trying to defend Fabregas but you really can't unless you know what he said. Moyes wouldn't have brought it up if it hadn't of been really bad, and I very much doubt it's just sour grapes.

After a record 9 games in january the team did well to come back and win.

Hopefully Arshavin will stop being **** now :P

The thing he he never was .... , He just wasnt playing as good as every1 was expecting even though he has loads of assists and some goals aswell.

For me he still has done a good job for us just not as good as the past seasons.

Going to Carling Cup Final with my dad & brother , Although i do hope my dad keeps my bro on a leash , he goes mental at games..;)

I think we have a strong chance for the FA Cup aswell , If we do what were doing now we could be in that final with most probably Man Utd.

Does anyone else feel that Wenger has majorly contradicted himself when defending Fabregas?

He says "I believe that it is wrong for Moyes to come out on what he pretends to have heard."

So he claims that Moyes is making things up, then goes on to say "I think there is a rule in our job to never come out with what is said in the heat of the moment."

So he's admitting that Fabregas said something! If El-Hadji Diouf, for example, had said something, the media and Wenger would be all over it, calling him a disgrace and scum etc. (Which he is, I'm not denying that.)

I really don't like Fabregas, the guy's a cheat.

Does anyone else feel that Wenger has majorly contradicted himself when defending Fabregas?

He says "I believe that it is wrong for Moyes to come out on what he pretends to have heard."

So he claims that Moyes is making things up' date=' then goes on to say "I think there is a rule in our job to never come out with what is said in the heat of the moment."

So he's admitting that Fabregas said something! If El-Hadji Diouf, for example, had said something, the media and Wenger would be all over it, calling him a disgrace and scum etc. (Which he is, I'm not denying that.)

I really don't like Fabregas, the guy's a cheat.[/quote']

Not really.

In the first sentence, he explains that he hasn't heard anything and that Moyes was wrong to say anything.

In the second sentence, he says that would is said in the tunnel should not be repeated outside, by manager or player. He says that he has not repeated what has been said in the tunnel before and he expects Moyes to have similar respect and not to come out with it.

And nope, Wenger never really interferes with anyone not affiliated with Arsenal.. he wouldn't really comment on anything Diouf says or does.

Not really.

In the first sentence' date=' he explains that he hasn't heard anything and that Moyes was wrong to say anything.

In the second sentence, he says that would is said in the tunnel should not be repeated outside, by manager or player. He says that he has not repeated what has been said in the tunnel before and he expects Moyes to have similar respect and not to come out with it.

And nope, Wenger never really interferes with anyone not affiliated with Arsenal.. he wouldn't really comment on anything Diouf says or does.[/quote']

Well exactly...don't you think that Wenger is just covering for Fabregas because he knows what he said? It must have been bad if Moyes has spoke to the media about it, he wouldn't just make something up.

Were Diouf to say something in the tunnel at half-time against Arsenal is what I meant, not just any old game.

Well exactly...don't you think that Wenger is just covering for Fabregas because he knows what he said? It must have been bad if Moyes has spoke to the media about it' date=' he wouldn't just make something up.

Were Diouf to say something in the tunnel at half-time against Arsenal is what I meant, not just any old game.[/quote']

No actually. Remember when Fab wore normal clothes on the pitch at the Emirates after beating Hull? Phil whined about it and how it showed a lack of respect or something and Wenger said he'd make sure Fab would wear "appropriate clothing" when he goes onto the pitch.

Otherwise he would say, we were at home, it's our stadium, our captain, why can't he wear what he wants and celebrate with his team mates?

And dunno if Wenger would have said anything about Diouf, I've not heard him repeat anything yet and I'm sure our rivals must be saying something tasty and colourful to us and the refs when we depart..

No actually. Remember when Fab wore normal clothes on the pitch at the Emirates after beating Hull? Phil whined about it and how it showed a lack of respect or something and Wenger said he'd make sure Fab would wear "appropriate clothing" when he goes onto the pitch.

Otherwise he would say' date=' we were at home, it's our stadium, our captain, why can't he wear what he wants and celebrate with his team mates? [/quote']

Yeh because that's exactly the same :confused:

And dunno if Wenger would have said anything about Diouf' date=' I've not heard him repeat anything yet and I'm sure our rivals must be saying something tasty and colourful to us and the refs when we depart.. [/quote']

He would have done, had Wenger overheard something Diouf said to the officials, he would've brought it up. Said there's "no place for it in our game" or something similar. Because it's Fabregas though the comments are in "the heat of the moment" and should just be overlooked.

Yeh because that's exactly the same :confused:

He would have done' date=' had Wenger overheard something Diouf said to the officials, he would've brought it up. Said there's "no place for it in our game" or something similar. Because it's Fabregas though the comments are in "the heat of the moment" and should just be overlooked.[/quote']

It's an example of a similar statement from another losing manager about the same player.

And as Wenger hasn't said anything till now, how do you know he would if Diouf says anything?

Well as Fabbers is probably Arsenal's best player' date=' their captain, im not sure Wenger is gonna come out and say that Fabregas was wrong. :confused:[/quote']
Init' date=' needs to be keeping Fab on his side unless he wants him gone to a certain club
;)[/center']

Otherwise he would say' date=' we were at home, it's our stadium, our captain, why can't he wear what he wants and celebrate with his team mates?

[/quote']

nope.. oijhfoihdodd

It's an example of a similar statement from another losing manager about the same player.

And as Wenger hasn't said anything till now' date=' how do you know he would if Diouf says anything?[/quote']

Wearing respectable clothes and abusing officials are entirely different situations. The only similarity is that it concerned Fabregas.

And because that is just what Wenger is like.

Well as Fabbers is probably Arsenal's best player' date=' their captain, im not sure Wenger is gonna come out and say that Fabregas was wrong. :confused:[/quote']

Yeh of course, I'm not questioning that.

Otherwise he would say' date=' we were at home, it's our stadium, our captain, why can't he wear what he wants and celebrate with his team mates?

And dunno if Wenger would have said anything about Diouf, I've not heard him repeat anything yet and I'm sure our rivals must be saying something tasty and colourful to us and the refs when we depart..[/quote']

You missed out the bit were fabregas spat on a hull player..