Official Arsenal Thread

joshylong

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

Babel got fined for the Twitter incident...

I don't think Fabregas' actions are condonable but I'm unsure whether they should be punishable. With this in mind' date=' I believe a hearing is the right way to go, regardless of whether Moyes instigated it or not.[/quote']

But theres no proof or evidence for what Fabregas 'might' said.

Babels was clear for all to see.

Tbh though I wouldnt be surprised if Moyes is telling the truth, Cesc would do something like that. He is quite a dirty player/person at times (Espeically this season).

But theres no proof or evidence for what Fabregas 'might' said.

Babels was clear for all to see.

Tbh though I wouldnt be surprised if Moyes is telling the truth' date=' Cesc would do something like that. He is quite a dirty player/person at times (Espeically this season).[/quote']

There's what people have heard. Moyes obviously heard something (it's a ridiculous thing to make up and even more ridiculous to accuse him of making it up) and if any of the officials heard anything then that's evidence.

If there's evidence then a hearing is just really. Whether there's enough intent behind the words or he was implying a bribe will come out there and he'll be punished (probably a small fine so I don't know why people are worked up) if necessary.

I really don't know why he does it. For so many years he built up an excellent reputation and was a great role model. Young captain of a big club and he worked hard in a foreign country to get where he is. He's throwing it all away IMO with this and numerous incidents over the past season or two.

Guess this makes the much ballyhooed move to Barca in the summer easier-after Arsenal picks up a trophy or too..

Maybe last year was Cesc standout season and after the campaign to get him by barca and Wenger insistence on him staying-its taking its toll..

Btw in todays market what do you think he would be worth given the length of contract hes on?

Guess this makes the much ballyhooed move to Barca in the summer easier-after Arsenal picks up a trophy or too..

Maybe last year was Cesc standout season and after the campaign to get him by barca and Wenger insistence on him staying-its taking its toll..

Btw in todays market what do you think he would be worth given the length of contract hes on?

Hes up there with Torres at £50 million, Cesc is arguably the best in his position, and still very young. I would say around £60-50 million. I don't see Barca paying that though.

Hes up there with Torres at £50 million' date=' Cesc is arguably the best in his position, and still very young. I would say around £60-50 million. I don't see Barca paying that though.[/quote']

Barca will probably try and bully Arsenal into buying one of the Barca reserves for about 25mil then want Cesc for about 30mil

Mascherano would be a good signing for you guys I think, excellent DM and would make you more solid, maybe him and cash wouldnt be a bad deal, last I heard he wasnt a first choice for Barca

Barca will probably try and bully Arsenal into buying one of the Barca reserves for about 25mil then want Cesc for about 30mil

Mascherano would be a good signing for you guys I think' date=' excellent DM and would make you more solid[/b'], maybe him and cash wouldnt be a bad deal, last I heard he wasnt a first choice for Barca

No thanks I prefer alex song is better :) we don't need a player that love getting sent off I also think is overrated

Like I Said before Barca need to pay us the money we want. 25 million or 30 million will be reject anyday and anytime

and I kinda agree with that part you said they will try to bully us but Arsene wenger is very smart manager so it will never happen

Mascherano would be a good signing for you guys I think' date=' excellent DM and would make you more solid, maybe him and cash wouldnt be a bad deal, last I heard he wasnt a first choice for Barca[/quote']

Mascherano wouldnt suit our style of play. Hes a great player, but just wouldnt work for us.

I still think Afellay may be used in exchange

No thanks I prefer alex song is better :) we don't need a player that love getting sent off I also think is overrated

Like I Said before Barca need to pay us the money we want. 25 million or 30 million will be reject anyday and anytime

and I kinda agree with that part you said they will try to bully us but Arsene wenger is very smart manager so it will never happen

Macherano might not suit Arsenals style of play like somebody said below, but he certainly isnt overrated and he had less red cards I believe then quite a few of your own players :)

Before making those kinda comments you should see more of the player imo, before you say you have you can't have otherwise you would have said about the red cards thing ;)

Macherano might not suit Arsenals style of play like somebody said below' date=' but he certainly isnt overrated and [b']he had less red cards I believe then quite a few of your own players [/b]:)

Before making those kinda comments you should see more of the player imo, before you say you have you can't have otherwise you would have said about the red cards thing ;)

Yeah right when he was at liverpool he did get more red card the fact is we don't want him we don't need him

alex song is better than him anyway

From the Everton game:

'41: Real controversy now as Louis Saha puts the ball in the back of the net but referee Kevin Friend brings the play back for a foul on Leighton Baines. David Moyes is furious and rightly so!'

Let's see what he has to say at the end of the game. Justice perhaps ;)

Why justice, you went on to win that game :rolleyes: typical Arsenal whinger