Official Arsenal Thread

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

It was a massive mistake. If he had done what he should have and stayed on his near post' date=' he would have saved it. If Van Persie had crossed it, it would have been down to the Barca defenders to deal with it.[/quote']

I guess your right, he shouldve been more worried about his own position that what his defenders were in for. and thats why i never play in goal!:o

• Replies 59k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• infernito

• JCAFC

• 123_ABC

• Lordy -RBA-

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Arsenal Thread A team that managed to overhaul a 13 point gap from their neighbours and finish above them last season, after the worst start in the clubs history, decide to improve thei

Re: Arsenal Gossip I can fully understand where Wenger is coming from and I appreciate it's not an ideal time to give a composed and informed interview so soon after that incident. While there is mer

Re: Official Arsenal Thread Very unimpressive list of England internationals, which may explain why the NT itself has been rather unimpressive for the last few decades. Villa is a EPL club from th

It was a massive mistake. If he had done what he should have and stayed on his near post' date=' he would have saved it. If Van Persie had crossed it, it would have been down to the Barca defenders to deal with it.[/quote']

A lot of goalkeepers do what Valdes did, but only some have RVP on the way :)

Koscielny awesome today ! :D

I've so much stuff to say about this absolutely unreal result. Instead all I have to say is how proud I am to be an Arsenal fan tonight. It's been a long while since I've had such an exciting night watching Arsenal and an unreal result to go along with it. Fans were FANTASTIC.

Very very proud, Come on you Gunners!

Thought Koscienly was brilliant tonight, espeically second half. Made all the right decisions.

Wilshere stood out from Xavi and Iniesta, LoL!

As much as I slate him and as much as he annoys me, well done Arshavin. More things like that and you will change my mind.

One of the best games I have seen, both teams were excellent, so exciting! :D

Tell that to yourself and Spurs fans after last night because if Milan take the lead at Spurs then they are in control because even if Spurs score again everytime Milan score Spurs need 2 more.

Arsenal have just come back from 1-0 down to the best team in the world and beat them' date=' I doubt in all that enjoyment they think "oh wait lets hold our emotions and not get carried away as we might lose at the nou camp" ;)

I do think Barca will win by enough at the nou camp but doesn't matter, fair play to Arsenal tonight on a great performance.

Adam - who does out play Barca? thats also like saying if LFC or Villa beat Man Utd it wouldnt be good if we didnt out play them :P , a win is a win that is how u win games like tonight.[/quote']

Spot on. I couldn't agree anymore. Why are people saying 'don't get carried away there is a 2nd leg at the Nou Camp'. We all know that but we should be aloud to celebrate this win. Fair enough if it's said leading upto the 2nd leg but is it essential to be saying on the night of the win 'don't get carried away'. We should enjoy this win or why watch football?

Takes an idiot to say we didn't outplay Barca, second half the better team by quite a distance Messi was unheard of bar 2 attempts in the space of a minute, xavi and iniesta playing in Wilsheres shadow and Alvez stopped by clichy at every attempt. The 2 second half goals were well deserved and well overdue with rvp wasting a few good chances in the first.

But yes Barcelona were the better in the first (bar first 15mins) by quite a margin, and shouldve had that goal stand. And itwill most prob be like that at Nou, but without Messis english curse that sees him with 9 games 0 goals on english soil. If we play second half same as first we will progress.

Best players; Kos, Szc, Wilshere

Cheeky few hundred quid in my picket aswel ;) had a tenner on 2-1 at 12/1 and 40 on Arsenal at 11/4.

You know when you just have a feeling.. ,

Takes an idiot to say we didn't outplay Barca' date=' second half the better team by quite a distance Messi was unheard of bar 2 attempts in the space of a minute, xavi and iniesta playing in Wilsheres shadow and Alvez stopped by clichy at every attempt. The 2 second half goals were well deserved and well overdue with rvp wasting a few good chances in the first.

But yes Barcelona were the better in the first (bar first 15mins) by quite a margin, and shouldve had that goal stand. And itwill most prob be like that at Nou, but without Messis english curse that sees him with 9 games 0 goals on english soil. If we play second half same as first we will progress.

Best players; Kos, Szc, Wilshere

Cheeky few hundred quid in my picket aswel ;) had a tenner on 2-1 at 12/1 and 40 on Arsenal at 11/4.

You know when you just have a feeling.. ,[/quote']

your sooooooo biased, barca should have been out of sight long before you got your goals

As if any Arsenal's fans need anyone to remind them of the 2nd leg srly. Even a senile old fool would have know that the fact Camp Nou is a tough place.

I'm just wondering if we're gonna keep the same mentality going into the second leg (tactic wise) cause we better cause we dont wana park the bus and let barca attack us for 90 minutes cause that sounds like trouble.