Official Arsenal Thread

joshylong

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

Insane comment' date='did you not watch last night?

:confused:[/quote']

To be fair Barca were still on top of you, you just finished two good goals in a matter of minutes, they had more shots possesions etc but fair play though a wins a win, and as some of you will know i'm a Yid so take that as a compliment. To be honest though I think Barca will have you at the Nou Camp, i just can't see them getting beaten there. Even though they lost last night, you could still see their class in the way they played, and if Messi's disallowed goal went in and made it 2-0 before HT.. it woulda' turned into a rout.

To be fair Barca were still on top of you' date=' you just finished two good goals in a matter of minutes, they had more shots possesions etc but fair play though a wins a win, and as some of you will know i'm a Yid so take that as a compliment. To be honest though I think Barca will have you at the Nou Camp, i just can't see them getting beaten there. Even though they lost last night, you could still see their class in the way they played, and if Messi's disallowed goal went in and made it 2-0 before HT.. it woulda' turned into a rout.[/quote']

Look at the stats again, they won on possession by a lot. Arsenal had more shots and we recorded the same amount of shots on target as them. We also had more corners. They were on top, but don't need to make up things to prove a point.

your side isnt any better this year

LoL.

Even if we had lost last night, we are much much better than last season. Wilshere has come leaps and bounds, Nasri has been amazing, v.Persie back to his best, Walcott playing consistantly well. I guess every team in the world has just got worse then aye? :)

Lol @ getting banned

jack wilshere what a player he played amazingly against barca and has done throughout the whole season he is playing as petty much well as any player in the world in his position right now and will only get better as he is only just 19.

and what an improvement he has made in a year.

also who is the mug that said arsenal have not got any better this season, even the person who hates arsenal the most in the whole world would struggle to say arsenal have not inproved this season.

To be fair Barca were still on top of you' date=' you just finished two good goals in a matter of minutes, they had more shots possesions etc but fair play though a wins a win, and as some of you will know i'm a Yid so take that as a compliment. To be honest though I think Barca will have you at the Nou Camp, i just can't see them getting beaten there. Even though they lost last night, you could still see their class in the way they played, and if Messi's disallowed goal went in and made it 2-0 before HT.. it woulda' turned into a rout.[/quote']

Btw we don't need to beat them to go through, a draw is enough. Even a 3-2 loss will se us go through. Anyway if games were all about possession we would be well clear at the top of the Premier League. But rightly so games are decided by GOALS.

He's still not in complete control of the club though.

I hope he gains control but doesn't change the way the club runs. Wenger said he'd prefer Kroenke to be in charge.

Well according to that report, he's said he's not interested in buying any shares from other companies, so he's probably just saving his wealth for a complete takeover of Arsenal, which can only be good for you lot.

Say he does takeover 100%, of course there will be huge lumps of money for transfer's, do any of you think Wenger will still be reluctant to spend it?

Well according to that report' date=' he's said he's not interested in buying any shares from other companies, so he's probably just saving his wealth for a complete takeover of Arsenal, which can only be good for you lot.

Say he does takeover 100%, of course there will be huge lumps of money for transfer's, do any of you think Wenger will still be reluctant to spend it?[/quote']

Dunno. But as long as he doesn't dictate how Wenger runs the club I'll be ok with him.

He's only as good as his money.

Messi has just join my hate list football players after WHAT HE SAID all the respect I had for him it now gone

here is what he said

I think that in the end Cesc will do what he feels like doing, the same with Barcelona," Messi
I am certain he wants to come to Barcelona because he has realised this in the only club where he can win

he joins My hate list of................

Xavi, van bommel, Adebayor, Hleb, Ibrahimovic, Messi :mad:

Am not over reacting but I hate it when players disrecpect clubs

Messi has just join my hate list football players after WHAT HE SAID all the respect I had for him it now gone

here is what he said

Xavi' date=' van bommel, Adebayor, Hleb, Ibrahimovic, Messi :mad:

Am not over reacting but I hate it when players disrecpect clubs[/quote']

Lol, he was on my list as well. Got absolutely no respect for him.

Same with Xavi, Iniesta, Puyol, Pique, Alves.

here is what he said

Xavi' date=' van bommel, Adebayor, Hleb, Ibrahimovic, Messi :mad:

Am not over reacting but I hate it when players disrecpect clubs[/quote']

Got a link to that?

I really doubt Messi would say those exact words..