Official Arsenal Thread

joshylong

Respuesta: Official Arsenal Thread

This' date=' though is a bit worrying:

[url']http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/players/cesc-fabregas/8345238/Cesc-Fabregas-how-important-is-Spain-midfielder-to-Arsenals-chances-of-ending-trophy-drought.html[/url]

Arsenal's chance of winning pretty much drops by about 20% when Cesc is missing. Hopefully, though, the momentum it's been carrying will still lead to a win today. Arsenal's undefeated streak hits a dozen in all competitions if the Gunners triumph today.

I just had to say it. So many chances, but Arsenal fails to beat the stats. Wilshere had a brilliant performance today. Koscielny and Djourou were actually really good up until the end. Van Persie's little injury had a huge effect. Bendtner and Chamakh, as usual, were slowing the game down dramatically. I don't see why Rosicky stayed on so long, as he was also slowing down the tempo when we needed it most in the second half.

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

Goal was Kosc's fault IMO. You can't go to clear the ball then pull out when you're under that much pressure and so close to your keeper/goal.

I have to agree, you cant take chances with the ball coming over like that. Although Sze... would've made a call for it, there was no other reason for Koscielny to leave it.

I really feel for Wenger, i really do. He must feel like an old dad who's sad because his son just failed his exams because of 1 points. Well something like that anyway...

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

I have to agree' date=' you cant take chances with the ball coming over like that. Although Sze... would've made a call for it, there was no other reason for Koscielny to leave it.

I really feel for Wenger, i really do. [b']He must feel like an old dad who's sad because his son just failed his exams because of 1 points.[/b] Well something like that anyway...

No its worse than that. What are we going to without Fab, cause we look like a bunch of kids without him, Yeh wilshere is great but he has a lot to learn.