Official Arsenal Thread

joshylong

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

Van Persie always misses half the season injured' date=' we should pay him on a pay as you play basis and put the savings towards a striker who can play in his absence![/quote']

And he now would be playing for other club.. why you not try with Wenger? You pay his wages when he wins a trophy.. with that money you can buy 1350 young forwards..

I dont think any manager would take a pay as you win contract - no one in their right mind!

I'd rather have Van Persie for half of each season than not at all, just annoying we dont have anyone as good as him to partner or replace him during his injuries :/

Well its kinda good RVP is out tbh-expectations will be lower, and we should really be saving him for the run in with the PL and FA cup. We seriously don't have the quantity nor quality (consistently) to compete in a two legged tie with some of the other clubs. I am not saying give up, and Chamakh will lead the line fine-he was doing a good job in the beginning and will again. Hes also better defensively.

We as a side tend to lose games (as opposed to other sides winning games) with screw ups...then are required to produce moments of brilliance to chase the game. So if the ends up adding more defensive solidity it should be fine.

WOAHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Chelsea 2-1 Man Utd

Yeah we needed that!!

Well its kinda good RVP is out tbh-expectations will be lower' date=' and we should really be saving him for the run in with the PL and FA cup. We seriously don't have the quantity nor quality (consistently) to compete in a two legged tie with some of the other clubs. I am not saying give up, and Chamakh will lead the line fine-he was doing a good job in the beginning and will again. Hes also better defensively.

We as a side tend to lose games (as opposed to other sides winning games) with screw ups...then are required to produce moments of brilliance to chase the game. So if the ends up adding more defensive solidity it should be fine.

WOAHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Chelsea 2-1 Man Utd

Yeah we needed that!![/quote']

So many things wrong with that, i don't know where to begin,

So many things wrong with that' date=' i don't know where to begin,[/quote']

I Agree , Looks like hes just gave up hope & more of less likes Van Persie being Injured for this type of game..

Whether we go on to beat Barca or not , I know we can go on and win the league.

Can't wait for tonight's game! My first ever game I'll watch at the Emirates :)

On top of injuries to RVP Fab and Walcott, Koscielny and Song are also out with injuries. Almunia will start in goal, Diaby and Gibbs will likely start as well

Arsenal vs Orient 3-0 HT

(Chamakh 7' date=' Bendtner 30, 43)

Games over already. Hopefully a morale booster for sunday.[/quote']

i know it's not the same but can i remind you of the Newcastle game ... it's not over till its over my friend. ;)

Can't wait for tonight's game! My first ever game I'll watch at the Emirates :)

On top of injuries to RVP Fab and Walcott' date=' Koscielny and Song are also out with injuries. Almunia will start in goal, Diaby and Gibbs will likely start as well[/quote']

I think u regret going to the match already mate..haha

What happened to rosicky, wasnt looking at the time. He was accussed of being lazy by the commentators. On BBC website Keown said he looks like he's playing a testimonial of late.

Good to see Wilshere Nasri and clichy on - trying to repair the psychological damage of sunday?

What happened to rosicky' date=' wasnt looking at the time. He was accussed of being lazy by the commentators. On BBC website Keown said he looks like he's playing a testimonial of late.

Good to see Wilshere Nasri and clichy on - trying to repair the psychological damage of sunday?[/quote']

To be honest Rosicky is of no use to us anymore, I think he is past it. I wouldnt mind if he went. He is there to replace Fabregas but he never shows he is worthy of even playin decent as an AM. He sometimes plays good but other than that he isnt really up to scratch.

I think u regret going to the match already mate..haha

Not at all :D Was a brilliant night out' date=' although it was bloody freezing. Credit to Arsenal, they made it look really easy tonight, although we should have scored at least one :) Emirates is an amazing stadium, the atmosphere really feels in the air

Leyton should be down to ten, shocking tackle by Chorley.

Yellow yes, Red no, I've seen much worse. :)

Respuesta: Re: Official Arsenal Thread

To be honest Rosicky is of no use to us anymore' date=' I think he is past it. I wouldnt mind if he went. He is there to replace Fabregas but he never shows he is worthy of even playin decent as an AM. He sometimes plays good but other than that he isnt really up to scratch.[/quote']

I agree completely. He's hardly a decent replacement for Cesc anymore. His performance Sunday showed that, and so do his stats - his assist today was his third this season for the Gunners, and he scored just one goal in 2010. At 30, it's safe to say that Rosicky should be leaving this summer. Nasri is the easily Cesc's best replacement, but the fact that he is preferred on the wing is problematic; I wouldn't mind Wenger looking for a winger/attacking-mid over the summer. It's a bit optimistic, but I can imagine buying a certain Belgian player of that mold from Ligue 1... ;)