Official Arsenal Thread

joshylong

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

Just a question... do Arsenal have any songs? And do they ever sing in games? Both home and away against Orient, Arsenal fans were dead quiet. I was thinking that maybe on TV you don't hear it, but IRL it's much clearer.

Not having a dig just asking :)

Just a question... do Arsenal have any songs? And do they ever sing in games? Both home and away against Orient' date=' Arsenal fans were dead quiet. I was thinking that maybe on TV you don't hear it, but IRL it's much clearer.

Not having a dig just asking :)[/quote']

We have loads of songs but remember this was a cup game and this is more likely where all the familys that dont get to get a chance to go to these kind of games , but i do say that our fans havent been that great in the past year or 2 though.

Edit: Also Nikidinho were did you here this? If he has i will go mental.

Just a question... do Arsenal have any songs? And do they ever sing in games? Both home and away against Orient' date=' Arsenal fans were dead quiet. I was thinking that maybe on TV you don't hear it, but IRL it's much clearer.

Not having a dig just asking :)[/quote']

When I went to Birmingham away the fans sang all game (Theres a cool Nasri song which we kept singing :D) But my only game at the emirates was really quiet.

God Dammit..He was my only hope This year...and what the hell is going on with Vermaelen..Wenger said he'd be back by the end of January..We are in ******* March..AAAAhh..:(

Change your user title..'This is NOT our season';)

Man utd Fan on Arsenal Thread..What can i Say..I would change my VIEWS if I supported man Utd after that defeat against Chelsea..

To be Honest i don't understand how Man utd are first..they are just a bunch of old F a r t s..:) [ No offence :D ]

Change your user title..'This is NOT our season';)

Lose against Liverpool (quite possible without Vidic) and we beat Sunderland and win our game in hand then we'll be top. We're still very much in three competitions, i wouldn't judge our season until it's over (whenever that may be).

Exactly. Man UTD have to play Arsenal Chelsea and Liverpool still this season. A game in hand can cut the deficit to a point and ManU are lacking defenders at the moment so it'l be close. Not to mention that any team can lose thorugh fluke or an off day in this league.

Torn ligaments. Goodbye RvP' date=' goodbye silverware.[/quote']

Even if thats true-its not a PROB but a prob instead. Chamakh will lead the line-won't score as much as RVP but create enough for Nasri and others to feed off..plus the idea that we can just out gun the other team should improve the general defensive shape of the team.

Really wish we win it on the last day-rather than taking the lead with so many games to be played. We cracked chasing last season-doubt we can withstand being chased..

Anyway-we should still end up with two trophies...:D

Man utd Fan on Arsenal Thread..What can i Say..I would change my VIEWS if I supported man Utd after that defeat against Chelsea..

To be Honest i don't understand how Man utd are first..they are just a bunch of old F a r t s..:) [ No offence :D ]

No offence taken' date=' but grow up.

Exactly. Man UTD have to play Arsenal Chelsea and Liverpool still this season. A game in hand can cut the deficit to a point and ManU are lacking defenders at the moment so it'l be close. Not to mention that any team can lose thorugh fluke or an off day in this league.
Lose against Liverpool (quite possible without Vidic) and we beat Sunderland and win our game in hand then we'll be top. We're still very much in three competitions' date=' i wouldn't judge our season until it's over (whenever that may be).[/quote']

I was just messing about:o & I agree, It's all still to play for..

Respuesta: Official Arsenal Thread

Bendtner lacks pace, which is something we could use a bit more of, but that hasn't mattered much. I think we just need some better holding midfielders (Denilson's terrible right now and Diaby doesn't seem to have his head in the game yet) to support Wilshere, Arshavin, and Nasri. Get Rambo in! :D

Sagna's also playing quite inadequately, but at least Clichy has been splendid down the left.

Can't stop laughing about Nasri going circles around Muntari. Bardsley has been doing well to mark Nasri, though.