Official Arsenal Thread

joshylong

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

Who the hell is that ref anyway? He isnt worthy. Lines men terrible. Please bring in the cameras, bring in the replays. Argh. Do they have extra men near the goals, the should do that because we had a pen and 1 goal shouldve counted. We were robbed but that is football, we must take it on the chin. Im sure with all these shocking decisions in this and the previous matches, we need the technology. We just cant bring the results when ever Man Utd mess up. Maybe if RvP wasnt made of glass we could have a decent striker.

OMG onside arshavin these officials are bias do 1 !:mad:
The refs can go **** themselves.
The officials were appalling.
Who the hell is that ref anyway? He isnt worthy.

Let's not mention the penalty Birmingham should have had in the second minute of the cup final and the ref there failing to send off Szczesny hey? ;)

Let's not mention the penalty Birmingham should have had in the second minute of the cup final and the ref there failing to send off Szczesny hey? ;)

I would be glad to mention that so we can get some technology in. Yes it was a penalty everyone knew that, its just decisions go to every team which shouldnt. And anyway that was one mistake there was more than 1 in this game, awful referee.

Let's not mention Phil Dowd's performance in the Newcastle game:rolleyes:

You mean his perfectly good performance where the linesman wrongly ruled out a Best goal for offside?

Point is, you get some decisions and you lose some and it's not really worth all this whining when one goes against you as you opposite will happen just as often.

What has a Carling Cup decision got to do with the Premier league? Even so the Arshavin non penalty and Bramble no red already cancels out the Szczesny incident without even mentioning the Arshavin 'offside' goal.

You mean his perfectly good performance where the linesman wrongly ruled out a Best goal for offside?

Point is' date=' you get some decisions and you lose some and it's not really worth all this whining when one goes against you as you opposite will happen just as often.[/quote']

There is no reason why teams should have to lose some decisions and win some. If your getting paid at least do your job right, lets face it technology would be better than human lines men. FA should do it.

Man united will win the league this year again :( even if the lose 2 more games which will not happen

I can't wait to see game vs barca............:rolleyes:

This game annoyed me so much today I was expecting a draw but I didn't want it to happen

Arsenal players always get injuried AlWAYS. Van persie is definetely made of glass

Re: Respuesta: Official Arsenal Thread

What has a Carling Cup decision got to do with the Premier league? Even so the Arshavin non penalty and Bramble no red already cancels out the Szczesny incident without even mentioning the Arshavin 'offside' goal.

But then you can dig out the dubious penalty against Leeds... You win some' date=' you lose some. Referees have an incredibly tough job (I'd advocate them getting technological help) but nobody's perfect. The Carling Cup decision has everything to do with it as had Szczesny walked he'd be suspended for today and couldn't have made the great saves Philippe mentions:

Gotta give props to both keepers. Mignolet was outstanding, and Szczesny made a couple of great saves as well.

Point is' date=' you get some decisions and you lose some and it's not really worth all this whining when one goes against you as you opposite will happen just as often.[/quote']

You little wum, you.

Guys dont be angry,I was angry too on referee when we lost versus Chelsea,and few days after that I forgot it,There is still chance (altought I would like that there isnt chance :D )..

I think that Game versus Barca is far more important then this one,you can still wait to United loose,and Versus Barca,if you dont play a perfect game,you are out.

Guys dont be angry' date='I was angry too on referee when we lost versus Chelsea,and few days after that I forgot it,There is still chance (altought I would like that there isnt chance :D )..

I think that Game versus Barca is far more important then this one,you can still wait to United loose,and Versus Barca,if you dont play a perfect game,you are out.[/quote']

But you cheat. We don't. B)

Its all over, what we do need is some better replacements to be honest. Bendtner to be honest he scores a hattrick against orient, hes not a good EPL player. Chamakh is decent, good with his head but he was unfortunate today. I wish we had the money....:rolleyes: Denilson, where do I start with him. Was Wilshere playing as an AM or was he holding?

Its all over' date=' what we do need is some better replacements to be honest. Bendtner to be honest he scores a hattrick against orient, hes not a good EPL player. Chamakh is decent, good with his head but he was unfortunate today. I wish we had the money....:rolleyes: Denilson, where do I start with him. Was Wilshere playing as an AM or was he holding?[/quote']

You haven't mentioned Clichy who was woeful defensively. I'd boot out Diaby, Denilson and Clichy without thinking about it. Unsure on Bendtner and Rosicky.