Sign in to follow this  
joshylong

Official Arsenal Thread

aha miles. wycombe tonite but well done the gunners beating the club i hate most 6-3!!!!!!!!!!!

yes the gunners did a great job i give them a 10/10 for a great performance i think Arsene should think about giving more playing time for Batista after 4 goals and Toure was amazing at the back as well

worst most pointless post iv ever seen eazy :eek::P . But arsenals display of football was world class' date=' everything was quick, slick and nice to watch. If only arsenal played like that very week[/quote']

yeah they only play like that once every 10 games id say but that was pure class by some youngsters

so far everyone arsenal fan i know (a lot) says 2-0 to the arsenal lets see it

I think it will be 1-1 or 2-1 to Manchester United! Liverpool did the hard work 15 minutes ago by beating Chelsea, now Arsenal have to do the hard work tomorrow to keep in the race, if Arsenal lose tomorrow they'll be around 18 points adrift of Manchester United and 9 of Chelsea, and 4 points from Liverpool! :D

I think it will be 1-1 or 2-1 to Manchester United! Liverpool did the hard work 15 minutes ago by beating Chelsea' date=' now Arsenal have to do the hard work tomorrow to keep in the race, if Arsenal lose tomorrow they'll be around 18 points adrift of Manchester United and 9 of Chelsea, and 4 points from Liverpool! :D[/quote']

at the emirates,1-0 win last game,beating liverpool twice in 1 week,beat charlton 4-0 week before,blackburn 2-0 last match not bad form going in cant see utd winning maybe a draw got to be a win for the arsenal...cant believe arsenal reject scored against chelsea today :eek:

at the emirates' date='1-0 win last game,beating liverpool twice in 1 week,beat charlton 4-0 week before,blackburn 2-0 last match not bad form going in cant see utd winning maybe a draw got to be a win for the arsenal...cant believe arsenal reject scored against chelsea today :eek:[/quote']

And what a great goal it was too! I know Arsenal have been on a bit of good form lately, but so have United, which is the reason they're doing so well this season! That's why i'm saying it will be a close game but maybe Manchester United just scrape it for me!

And what a great goal it was too! I know Arsenal have been on a bit of good form lately' date=' but so have United, which is the reason they're doing so well this season! That's why i'm saying it will be a close game but maybe Manchester United just scrape it for me![/quote']

at the emirates???? naaah

at the emirates???? naaah

Well we'll see tomorrow! I hope it ends in a draw! I just hope Arsenal don't beat them because i want Liverpool to be as far away from Arsenal in the table as possible! Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal are both fighting it out for 2nd place (if Arsenal beat Manchester United tomorrow that is!) I believe Manchester United will have won it if they get a good result tomorrow!!

its not a running race' date=' and eboue and clicky simpy aren good enoughto deal with them imo[/quote']

ronaldo man utds best winger clichy arsenals best wing back imo will be a good contest but ronaldo wont trouble him just watch the only thing i am worried about is djourou hopefully he will have a good game like he does alot atm but gilberto missing could make it harder for toure and djourou