Official Arsenal Thread

joshylong

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

97 Minutes a goal, decent defending through the whole game and we screw it up again. This team needs some new players, sell the mugs off (including Eboue) and then we'll probably do better. He should took his time and been patient, thats what you get payed for as a footballer, to handle pressure. Why didnt Chamakh come on either? What was the point of bringing him in and continuing to play Bendtner?

All i can do is laugh. Think this lot were going to win the title? Dear me. Eboue' date=' you are a disgrace to the Arsenal shirt.[/quote']

Lad..Do you even know any soccer at all..You really have to call him a disgrace ??..Until That Retarded moment he was probably in top 5 best players today..Typical Arsenal..For **** ****..

Lad..Do you even know any soccer at all..You really have to call him a disgrace ??..Until That Retarded moment he was probably in top 5 best players today..Typical Arsenal..For **** ****..

of course he is a disgrace. Its the last minute of the game, you cant do anything that could bring on a pen. He shouldve just stood his ground and backed off abit.

1. I do know quite a lot about FOOTBALL.

2. I'm not ignorant enough to use the word "retarded".

3. Top 5? Who gives a hoot? Once again he cost us important points by being a brainless muppet.

Doesnt matter to me what happens in the upcoming games to be fair. The season over as far as I'm cocerned.

Oh yeah. To be fair, i thought it was over a long time ago. I was just hoping against hope that a win here and we might get back in it. But once again, this team dashes those faint hopes with an act of utter stupidity.

Guest JackWWFC

1. I do know quite a lot about FOOTBALL.

2. I'm not ignorant enough to use the word "retarded".

3. Top 5? Who gives a hoot? Once again he cost us important points by being a brainless muppet.

You say Wenger out, but on a matchday I've never seen you at a game...

Well this makes us 6 points off the lead..with 6 goals deficit in terms of goal difference.

We are not out of it-completely lads' date=' but it would be a big ask from Blackburn, chelsea and ourselves to take points off Man U, not to mention us beating Spurs.[/quote']

"slaps arampage round the face...several times".

Guest JackWWFC

Ouch' date=' seriously poor wumming there Jack. Up your game, laddie.[/quote']

Up my game :confused:

It was a question. You're better off supporting an U12's side, the amount of moaning you do!

that's football nothing we can do just move on wait for next game

All this is happening we should blame it on Wenger everything it is fault :mad:;) but I want him to stay :) I was going to be angry but when you look at it the title chances was already over before this game anyway

Its not entirely Wengers fault mate..this has taken root about 5 years ago with the change in profile and team structure under Wengers watch. We have enjoyed some of the most breathtaking football by this side-but to achieve excellence we need to want more-if thats with or without this team/manager then so be it.

"slaps arampage round the face...several times".

Is there a doctor in the house?!!!!!!!!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSKpa16XnR3WDRnntDOmDn0k_sS0u3SOjtAYAXVsnO8lWbXq02a

Guest JackWWFC

Up your wumming game...are you that thick?

I can do whatever i like' date=' dear, without being pestered by a very wierd Wolves fan.[/quote']

Weird*

:confused: What a strange creature you are! Wumming? Dear?

Very odd cretin, Mr Infernito!