• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• infernito

• JCAFC

• 123_ABC

• Lordy -RBA-

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Arsenal Thread A team that managed to overhaul a 13 point gap from their neighbours and finish above them last season, after the worst start in the clubs history, decide to improve thei

Re: Arsenal Gossip I can fully understand where Wenger is coming from and I appreciate it's not an ideal time to give a composed and informed interview so soon after that incident. While there is mer

Re: Official Arsenal Thread Very unimpressive list of England internationals, which may explain why the NT itself has been rather unimpressive for the last few decades. Villa is a EPL club from th

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

Well' date=' it got me a day off today so it does have it's perks. What happened was, we were getting tonked and i made a decent tackle and i thought i was going to be able to break away but i kinda left the ball behind me a little bit and an a [b']opposing player came charging at me at 100mph[/b] and for reasons known only to him, possible out of self preservation, he pushed me in the chest and i fell back. As i was falling, my ankle turned ninety degrees pretty much and really, i can consider myself lucky it wasn't a break. Didn't even get a free kick.

I must admit since am the only one here with great sense of humour :P;) you are a funny guy ( but it sad I shouldn't laugh)

No' date=' i have a sore ankle.[/quote']

you are pretty lucky ..I think one of the regular forumers is pursuing sports medicine so maybe they can give some unsolicited free advice -really don't want you being the sicknote of the forum.

Good news 12 mill we may get Samba..Think we can sign or resign Lass Diawara? Scott Parker that should settle of midfield. throw in a Vertonghen, those two from Lorient, a gk and a pure bred full of tricks/crosses winger we should be ready.

you are pretty lucky ..I think one of the regular forumers is pursuing sports medicine so maybe they can give some unsolicited free advice -really don't want you being the sicknote of the forum.

Good news 12 mill we may get Samba..Think we can sign or resign Lass Diawara? Scott Parker that should settle of midfield. throw in a Vertonghen' date=' those two from Lorient, a gk and a pure bred full of tricks/crosses winger we should be ready.[/b']

I like that but I think parker will go to spurs sadly I mean I know Arsene Wenger better I know Myself. he will not buy 30 years old player ( unless he is french)

I think wenger prefer Cahill over Samba but won't spend 20 million on him

if fabregas leave he won't replace him Fact! believe me to be honest I don't think he will sign anyone this what he will say

we have enough quality in the squad we don't need to sign anybody but if we see someone we will go for him

Players Wenger likes are always unknown not great but decent no no average I mean :)

for example

Mapou YANGA-MBIWA

Serge AURIER

Eliaquim MANGALA

Mathieu DEBUCHY

Emmanuel RIVIERE

Antoine GRIEZMANN

André AYEW

Papiss CISSÉ

No' date=' i have a sore ankle.[/quote']

should be interesting. My wish list will include getting rid of Rice -Keown/Dragan Stokjovic/Raineri as first team coach. Upgrading trainers/medical staff. Sell anyone with a less than 70% match availability over the last two years (exception RVP -hes that good). Loan/sell youth players to championship clubs-let em put some meat on their bones and learn how to fight.

Offer Wenger head of player Development and get Infernito in..might be willing to work for bandages and painkillers at the mo.

Real change will not come until the Backroom staff is improved. Putting young players in Wengers mitts at this time might be cruel and unusual punishment..

So People Money Wise I reckon 7m for him' date=' probably go Juve or Roma somewhere like that.

P.S. All the comments ripping into the poor lad! :D[/quote']

I'll take anything for him, Maybe Parker could be coming in? Doubt it as Wenger likes the wilshere-song roles, although wilshere could miss start of season, intact make that the full season he'll end up burnt out...

Hey' date=' I wrote something about Denílson and his impending departure from Arsenal. It's probably one of the best-written short pieces I've ever put to paper so please read and offer some feedback!

Cheers :)

Nice article fella.

This quote ‘I am a winner and I came here to win trophies but I’ve been here for five years and won nothing. Until Arsenal stop throwing away silly points in stupid games, nothing will change’ ...made me incredibly angry. why do you think we haven't won anything? It's because muppets like you have been around. How exactly are you a winner? To be a winner you actually have to ability to go with it! Hopefully something will change when you stop disgracing the shirt and Arsenal when you screw off...hopefully to the other side of the planet.

I find this hilarious. Denilson talking as if he is a vital cog in the Arsenal machine. Wilshere has caught up with his contribution of 4 years in 1 season and will go on to surpass him I'm sure. Ramsey too will go on to be a better player. Hopefully this encourages Wenger to get Parker,please no one try to change Denilsons mind!

Hey' date=' I wrote something about Denílson and his impending departure from Arsenal. It's probably one of the best-written short pieces I've ever put to paper so please read and offer some feedback!

Cheers :)

Great article mate, really interesting read :)

'I am a winner' lmao - thats gona keep me going all day