Official Arsenal Thread

joshylong

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

Vela aint going anywhere-his agent said Arsenal demanded his client be ready for pre-season. Once he gets games and support he will be worth it. Miyachi might not be able to play for Arsenal next season..and we are after Gervinho according to the Guardian.

from discussion on our finances..http://www.soccerblog.com/2011/05/arsenals-finances-highbury-rea.htm there is a link to another article which compares clubs spending and resources.

Won't summaries it-getting a bit bored playing that tune so to speak,but would recommend all fans try to read it-because it affects not only us but other clubs too-and yeah higher prices are coming..we got a 156 m shortfall to make up -hope that peaked your interest.

Was just about to post that :/

As a resident chinese member. I have to say that was terrible but Wenger seems to speak the best Chinese :L

had a year managing in japan. i guess this would help with speaking chinese.

I'm actually unsure as to if this is sarcastic.

Yeah he's being sarcastic, because chelski brought him thinking he would solve all their problems, but he flopped something big.

What I want to know is will Kroenke be giving Arsenal an extra 50M on top of the supposed 50M we already have or is he just telling us the obvious, that we are allowed to spend the transfer money we already had

Yeah he's being sarcastic' date=' because chelski brought him thinking he would solve all their problems, but he flopped something big.

What I want to know is will Kroenke be giving Arsenal an extra 50M on top of the supposed 50M we already have or is he just telling us the obvious, that we are allowed to spend the transfer money we already had[/quote']

Doubt it, cause that would be ridiculous :P

We could've sold them for cash imo.

Randall wasn't worth more than 1m.

Is that transfer fees or transfer fees and wages? cause theres a massive difference between the 2.

Both I hope. Want new like 4-year Deals for Sagna and Nazzers. Maybe Chesney too' date=' for his hard work.

DAILY MAIL!!! http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1392520/Sevilla-set-offer-8m-Arsenals-Denilson.html

Please, Please, Please Let that Happen!

Randall wasn't worth more than 1m.

Both I hope. Want new like 4-year Deals for Sagna and Nazzers. Maybe Chesney too' date=' for his hard work.

DAILY MAIL!!! http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1392520/Sevilla-set-offer-8m-Arsenals-Denilson.html

Please, Please, Please Let that Happen!

a deal stalled the other day on nasri..

I said the same thing on the newcastle thread the other day' date=' although a few disagreed.[/quote']
Since when did i count as a few?

Two words: budgetary constraints.

We tend to sniff around the bargain bin end of the spectrum rather than attempt to sign those on the top shelf. Cabaye's a pretty good cheap signing, and it infuriates me that a team like Newcastle are gettign the players liek these - unless we're buying exactly the right players we need to improve us (Vermaelen aside, there haven't been many over the last few years that have actually improved us in areas desperately needing improvement) and spending big, no - realistic, money on those players then we're going to be forever consigned to buying the best bang for your buck cheap players.

€5m for Cabaye is utterly ridiculous IMO...