Official Arsenal Thread

joshylong

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

I'm not sure about Samba, he has the height but is he quick enough to play in our back four which plays with a high line? I'm not sure he is. He's had some great performances like the one at West Ham but he's been caught out in games as well. He was shocking in the 7-1 defeat at Old Trafford he couldn't live with United. But he would be much better than Squillaci and I would play him against teams like Stoke, Wolves and Newcastle. But I'm not convinced that he could perform consistently especially against the big teams.

Imo, Hangeland would be a better option because he's more mobile and wouldn't get caught out losing posession. And he scored 6 goals this season from set pieces so he's not just good at defending set pieces but he's a threat at attacking them as well.

Odemwingie to Arsenal for 4 Million?

Hes not going to get the games for arsenal and i do think we need a big name striker to help rvp cause he aint going score every game and if he gets injured or hits a bad spell arsenal will struggle

Hes not going to get the games for arsenal and i do think we need a big name striker to help rvp cause he aint going score every game and if he gets injured or hits a bad spell arsenal will struggle

Arsenal struggled when he was on form:p

Arsenal need someone like Hernandez who runs in behind the defence and can finish

No.No.No.No

We got Chamakh who can replace RvP and anyway we need a better striker to replace RvP when he gets injured so we can stay on top of things and not drop points.

That's exactly what i was thinking..but it's all over the newspapers..Please NO God..

Well..I reckon Gary Cahill would be a good signing even tho I am not a big fan of him..I would prefer Koscienly in front of him..

I'm sorry but that's one horribly jumbled post. You don't rate him and think Koscielny is better but you still think he'd be a good signing??? "scratches head"

But that means that Wenger would sign someone over the age of 12:rolleyes:

He brought back Lehmann and he's in his fourties....

Must be boring over on the Manure thread' date=' I think deep down he actually supports Arsenal, since he is always here B)[/quote']

He's always here as this thread is by far the most interesting out of all the club threads.

I'm surprised no one responded to my post that Arsenal should go for Hangeland instead of Samba. I assume everyone agrees then B). We should go for another striker too' date=' but who?[/quote']

And i think we should go for Lucio.

As i said earlier, we need two new strikers, not one. Etoo and Drogba would do.

I'm surprised no one responded to my post that Arsenal should go for Hangeland instead of Samba. I assume everyone agrees then B). We should go for another striker too' date=' but who?[/quote']

i would prefer samba but player like lucio (too old for wenger mind and to high wage) or mertesacker would be better.

also only one striker is needed unless we are going to a 4-4-2

gonzalo higuain will be available for around 20 mill apparently but dont know how true it is, falcao has a 25 mill buy out clause. prehaps wenger is going for odemwingie and will play two up top with chamakh and odemwingie in reserve. RVP and ????? to start.

but please dont buy odemwingie wenger even if he is going to a 4-4-2 (what i doubt)

• Seen Hazard play for Belgium tonight..What a signing it would be for us :) ..Very athletic young player with good vision in the game..Seen him play before but he really impressed me tonight..Also other Belgians linked with arsenal feature,Vertoghen and Alderweireld (Very solid defenders and sure in what they're doing)..

• Also saw Sakho playing for France , What a beast..:) ..Diaby as usual poor for France and the unchanged Sagna played superb once again..