Sign in to follow this  
joshylong

Official Arsenal Thread

thierry henry...arsenal....and clichy..............

what a match...i thought arsenal will lose or draw......arsenal is the best team forever..they *never give up*..........

and, clichy vs c ronaldo..., ronaldo cant even dribble clichy.....and clichy forced ronaldo to change side...with rooney...clichy deserved an increase to 90......and fabregas...is playing well...now, hopefully tomas will shoot more and accurately.......clichy will be the best defender in the future...beware...

what a match...i thought arsenal will lose or draw......arsenal is the best team forever..they *never give up*..........

and' date=' clichy vs c ronaldo..., ronaldo cant even dribble clichy.....and clichy forced ronaldo to change side...with rooney...clichy deserved an increase to 90......and fabregas...is playing well...now, hopefully tomas will shoot more and accurately.......clichy will be the best defender in the future...beware...[/quote']

well......Chelsea.....are still................................BETTER! :)

and' date=' clichy vs c ronaldo..., ronaldo cant even dribble clichy.....and clichy forced ronaldo to change side...with rooney...clichy deserved an increase to 90......and fabregas...is playing well...now, hopefully tomas will shoot more and accurately.......clichy will be the best defender in the future...beware...[/quote']

arsenal are the best team for ever just because they never give up??? a lot of clubs don't give up. and surely clichy can't just go up to a 90 for one game. an 89 would be perfect for him.

well done to arsenal though, good game.

arsenal are the best team for ever just because they never give up??? a lot of clubs don't give up. and surely clichy can't just go up to a 90 for one game. an 89 would be perfect for him.

well done to arsenal though' date=' good game.[/quote']

thats just my opinion..and i didnt say that arsenal are the best team because of "never give up".......i said "arsenal is the best team. they *never give up*" doesnt mean that...

but...hmm' date=' i want man u to win the title this season...only EPL....plz dont let chelsea to complete their hattrick...[/quote']

I don't think Chelsea will win the title this season! Too many injuries and bust-ups/cock-ups have prevented them from really having that spring they had in the last 2 seasons! If i were a betting man, my money would still be on Manchester United winning it!

Seen as this is the Arsenal gossip...i will add that i think Arsenal will win the Carling cup this year, and will finish 4th spot in the league (my opinion :P)

I don't think Chelsea will win the title this season! Too many injuries and bust-ups/cock-ups have prevented them from really having that spring they had in the last 2 seasons! If i were a betting man' date=' my money would still be on Manchester United winning it!

Seen as this is the Arsenal gossip...i will add that i think Arsenal will win the Carling cup this year, and will finish 4th spot in the league (my opinion :P)[/quote']

Chelsea wont win because Murinho never ever thought TErry would get injured that was his biggest mistake as a manager assuming dat Terry and Lampard will play every single game

plus chelsea are becoming like real lol money spent but now no results i hope