• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• infernito

• JCAFC

• 123_ABC

• Lordy -RBA-

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Arsenal Thread A team that managed to overhaul a 13 point gap from their neighbours and finish above them last season, after the worst start in the clubs history, decide to improve thei

Re: Arsenal Gossip I can fully understand where Wenger is coming from and I appreciate it's not an ideal time to give a composed and informed interview so soon after that incident. While there is mer

Re: Official Arsenal Thread Very unimpressive list of England internationals, which may explain why the NT itself has been rather unimpressive for the last few decades. Villa is a EPL club from th

Re: Arsenal Gossip

I don't see no reason why Sevilla can't go a long way not win it but maybe come in the semi - finals and then Wenger would be right they would be 1 of the top 5 clubs in Europe.

It would be nice if we could beat them away because that would give us a lot of confidence which could help us go a long way in the CL.

As i said before i don't see no reason why Arsenal can't win their group. To be fair in their 6 games i can't see any reason why Arsenal can't win 5 of them and get a draw away to Sevilla. Would be a big confidence booster.

Arsenal v Sevilla in the final. :rolleyes::eek::):P:D

We can definitely beat them but its a really really hard game and a hard team to play against.I think our team overall is better but Sevilla are a top team in Europe as Mr Wenger did say.

We could win all our games if we play well like we usually do in the group stages but winning it seems a long shot to most people,but we could do it :rolleyes:

We can definitely beat them but its a really really hard game and a hard team to play against.I think our team overall is better but Sevilla are a top team in Europe as Mr Wenger did say.

We could win all our games if we play well like we usually do in the group stages but winning it seems a long shot to most people' date='but we could do it :rolleyes:[/quote']

Winning it seemed like a long shot for Arsenal 2 years ago but we made it to the final and we went 1 up against Barca. d amn could have won that game.

Would have done a streak down the street if we won that with Arsenal forever painted on my chest. LOL :eek::P:D

We could win all our games if we play well like we usually do in the group stages but winning it seems a long shot to most people' date='[b']but we could do it [/b]:rolleyes:

Hope you really mean that sarcastic picture:)

Arsenal IMO will not win this year. I think they'll come close but will not win it.

There is also Liverpool who are absolutely fantastic when it comes to Europe.

Just imagine though, Arsenal youngsters coming ahead of Milan, Barca, Real:rolleyes:

Arsenal IMO will not win this year. I think they'll come close but will not win it.

Just imagine though' date=' Arsenal youngsters coming ahead of Milan, Barca, Real:rolleyes:[/quote']

Don't see y we can't win it no one said we would get anywhere near it 2 years ago but we came 2nd. As Danny said it is a long shot but no reason y we couldn't win it a bit of luck and we could.

Just imagine though' date=' Arsenal youngsters coming ahead of Milan, Barca, Real:rolleyes:[/quote']

Well no actually no,i said we would go out in the quarters max in 2005 but we got to the final!

This year the squad is together unlike recent years and we don't need to rely on Henry,its more possible this year than ever imo.

Most people are saying "Arsenal will win it because of their league performance or how they look as a team"

Yes, that's a key factor, but you have to remember, there's a team like Arsenal in Every country who look good and play well together... you just gotta find out, which Arsenal is the best. The english, Spanish, Italian, German? You decide;)

Most people are saying "Arsenal will win it because of their league performance or how they look as a team"

Yes' date=' that's a key factor, but you have to remember, there's a team like Arsenal in Every country who look good and play well together... you just gotta find out, which Arsenal is the best. The english, Spanish, Italian, German? You decide;)[/quote']

Theres only one Arsenal mate,get it right ;)

Yes' date=' that's a key factor, but you have to remember, there's a team like Arsenal in Every country who look good and play well together... you just gotta find out, which Arsenal is the best. The english, Spanish, Italian, German? You decide;)[/quote']

Name the Italian team that plays like Arsenal because i don't know one go on then name the Arsenal from -

Spain -

Italy -

Germany -

Go on.

Name the Italian team that plays like Arsenal because i don't know one go on then name the Arsenal from -

Spain -

Italy -

Germany -

Go on.

Did i mention the style of play or how they look good together?

There's more to Arsenal than just passing.

You should know...

which teams look good in Italy, Spain

Although it's earl, which teams from these countries look good as a team, as a unit?

Did i mention the style of play or how they look good together?

There's more to Arsenal than just passing.

You should know...

which teams look good in Italy' date=' Spain

Although it's earl, which teams from these countries look good as a team, as a unit?[/quote']

What does Earl mean.

P.S - I am telling u there is no Italian team that looks good they all base their game around defense even A.C Milan.

What does Earl mean.

P.S - I am telling u there is no Italian team that looks good they all base their game around defense even A.C Milan.

Sorry, meant Early:o

Arsenal undoubtely look fantastic

Imagine Real Madrid were to look the same. (PLaying good,)

Who would you say were to win?

Of course Arsenal don't you think

Sorry' date=' meant Early:o

Imagine Real Madrid were to look the same. (PLaying good,)

Of course Arsenal don't you think[/quote']

Yeah but Real don't play the same way Arsenal play so if u ask me if Arsenal play well and so do Real play at their game, Arsenal would win because when they play well they could dominate every team on their day.

Sorry' date=' meant Early:o

Imagine Real Madrid were to look the same. ([b']PLaying good[/b],)

Of course Arsenal don't you think

I take it u meant Playing good not PLaying good.

Sparky u and those keyboard errors i think u should get a new keyboard don't you. :D:P

Yeah but Real don't play the same way Arsenal play so if u ask me if Arsenal play well and so do Real play at their game' date=' Arsenal would win because when they play well they could dominate every team on their day.[/quote']

Not sure a Real Madrid fan would agree.

He/She would say the same thing for Real;)

My opinion is that Arsenal will not win the CL, like i mentioned, they will come close, but not win it.

If they do, then... you be the boss of what to do:p

Not sure a Real Madrid fan would agree.

He/She would say the same thing for Real;)

My opinion is that Arsenal will not win the CL' date=' like i mentioned, they will come close, but not win it.

If they do, then... you be the boss of what to do:p[/quote']

I think i might just bribe all the refs that way i could control Sparky that would e so cool. :D

First thing i would do would be - Get Sparky a new keyboard. LOL :P;)

As i said before i don't see no reason why Arsenal can't win their group. To be fair in their 6 games i can't see any reason why Arsenal can't win 5 of them and get a draw away to Sevilla. Would be a big confidence booster

I don't see the reason why Sevilla couldn't do the same!

imo Sevilla is slightly better team atm but Arsenal is doing very well, they look better than many people expected and they can surprise anyone. But I give advantage to Sevilla to win the group. That means nothing because after they both pass the group the real thing starts.

You have two games to prove that you are better than your opponent. And in two games anything is possible.

I heard that next season they might make the top 3 from the premiership and the FA cup holders go through to the champions league not the team that finishes 4th :confused: I have a pretty strong view about it:mad: Which is that the best teams in the league might not be in the champions league. Who thinks they should do 4th or FA cup????????????????????????????????????????????????

I heard that next season they might make the top 3 from the premiership and the FA cup holders go through to the champions league not the team that finishes 4th :confused: I have a pretty strong view about it:mad: Which is that the best teams in the league might not be in the champions league. Who thinks they should do 4th or FA cup????????????????????????????????????????????????

Well i think they should do top 4 because a championship side could win the FA with a bit of luck. And anyway the big 4 in the prem should go into the CL because everyone knows that the top 4 are a long way ahead of the rest.