• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• infernito

• JCAFC

• 123_ABC

• Lordy -RBA-

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Arsenal Thread A team that managed to overhaul a 13 point gap from their neighbours and finish above them last season, after the worst start in the clubs history, decide to improve thei

Re: Arsenal Gossip I can fully understand where Wenger is coming from and I appreciate it's not an ideal time to give a composed and informed interview so soon after that incident. While there is mer

Re: Official Arsenal Thread Very unimpressive list of England internationals, which may explain why the NT itself has been rather unimpressive for the last few decades. Villa is a EPL club from th

Re: Arsenal Gossip

No one wants to hear something that stupid he is Arsenal best manager ever so how can u say he stinks. Let's hear some facts to pack your statement up then because i bet u won't find any.

He is speaking from the heart! And heart from the people here in Croatia is with Eduardo who isn't getting the chances he deserves. I have said it many times that Wenger should try Eduardo - Adebayor and I will say it one more time. Eduardo is scoring goals for Croatia regularly, is our best player in qualifications and he proved his class so many times. Svejk is angry on Wenger as well as many fans here in Croatia. He isn't bad manager - his team won today but we believe we have the right to be angry when our best player who is taken away from Dinamo Zagreb now isn't playing. We would survive him playing for such a big club. But in the situation where we needed him against Werder and still need him against Ajax he can't play for us we would like to at least see him for Arsenal. This way it looks like he left for to sit on the Arsenal bench when he would be of great use to us.

I hope Wenger has a good reason for not playing him AT ALL.

We believe that he posses the quality to play for any team in Europe. I'm trying to be real here. And I can say that he deserves to play in first 11 - all this coolheaded!

Anyway back on to arsenal tomorrows game against sevilla looks quite unpredictable because we dont lose often at the emirates in fact we've only lost once and sevilla look like a team that get the surprise win at times. Any one with any prediction for the game?????????

I think an Arsenal win is probably the favorite result at home but i think there will only be 1 goal in it if someone does win.

2-1 Arsenal for me.

Sevilla will score 2 so Arsenal will have to score 3 or more to win, imo!

Sevilla's last results - 4:1, 4:1, lost 3:1 Milan - after tragedy and after first half in which they had plenty of chances, 5:3 Real, 3:1, 2:0.

They are scoring a lot, both home and away.

Anyway I expect very attractive game.

There is Barcelona - Lyon match on the TV here, but Arsenal - Sevilla definitely very attractive too.

I hope to see plenty of goals on both matches!

Sevilla will score 2 so Arsenal will have to score 3 or more to win' date=' imo!

Sevilla's last results - 4:1, 4:1, lost 3:1 Milan - after tragedy and after first half in which they had plenty of chances, 5:3 Real, 3:1, 2:0.

They are scoring a lot, both home and away.

Anyway I expect very attractive game.

There is Barcelona - Lyon match on the TV here, but Arsenal - Sevilla definitely very attractive too.

I hope to see plenty of goals on both matches![/quote']

I don't think that there is a guarantee that they will score at least 2 goals just because they have scored goals in there past few games it doesn't mean they will score again tomorrow night.

Even if they do score 2 goals (Which they won't) I think that Arsenal are in good enough form to score 3 past any team at the moment.