Sign in to follow this  
joshylong

Official Arsenal Thread

Omg has anyone read the paper. It says That Henry will be leaving Arsenal :eek: with real madrid and barcelona ready for 25m scrap. And Senderos deserved to get sent off but it wasnt a penalty!

There is no way Henry will go to Barcelona after what happened in the Champions League Final last year. However, he could go to Madrid.

I wouldn't worry about it though as it's probably just made up.

Omg has anyone read the paper. It says That Henry will be leaving Arsenal :eek: with real madrid and barcelona ready for 25m scrap. And Senderos deserved to get sent off but it wasnt a penalty!

let me say this in one word............physically impossible!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

He won't leave after all he has done and all he can do

Arsene Wenger has spoken out against foreigners owning Premiership clubs. Haha. This coming from the manager of the only team in the top flight with NO English first team players. :eek:

Wenger Admits Foreign Concern

In fairness to him hes not actually saying that, but hes saying he hopes they have the right intensions, The differance with his foreign players is that cant strip the club to pieces and ruin them, which an owner could do.

I think Roman and maybe even glazier have proved they are here to help the clubs and i hope this will be the same with Liverpool but you never no i guess

ah mm,what about villa and mr randy lerner. thats 2 posts concerning foreign owners that you have missed him out :mad::P . I think that all are here for good intentions, even if they were her just for the money, they would have to put money in to get some out, buy players = win more, more fans, more attendace, more merchandise, aslong as they dont destroy it for the fans, take away a club culture or change the identity im happy with foreign owners

In fairness to him hes not actually saying that' date=' but hes saying he hopes they have the right intensions, The differance with his foreign players is that cant strip the club to pieces and ruin them, which an owner could do.[/quote']

True. It was the part about the Premiership losing its English identity that made me laugh. This may be strange for a United fan, but I like Wenger. English football wouldn't be the same without him.

I think Roman and maybe even glazier have proved they are here to help the clubs and i hope this will be the same with Liverpool but you never no i guess

I agree Roman's intentions are honourable, but not Glazer's. He transferred £660mil of personal debt over to the club, leaving the fans paying his £62mil a year interest. This is also the first season in years where we've spent less than we've made from player sales. Looks like he's just in it for the money to me. I suppose time will tell.

Also his record with Tampa Bay Buccaneers isn't that great. He promised the Superbowl when he bought the team, which they won in 2002. Since then he's pretty much destroyed them. They had a 7-9 record in 2003, 5-11 in 2004 and 4-12 (3rd worst in entire NFL) in 2006. I don't trust him as far as I can spit.

arseon won bolton 3-1!! even missed 2 penalties...enuff to prove that bolton is not arsenal's bogey team...arsenal will be the best in the world.....ARSENAL WILL BEAT CHELSEA IN CARLING CUP!

For me even though Arsenal won the match, they should have burried the game, so that to me shows they aren't that good at killing off the game! I mean come on, 2 penalties and you skied them both miserably! Adebayor did all the hard work....then missed an absolute sitter! I would say that you are no where near the best in the world and i doubt Arsenal will ever be that! Also about the carling cup final, i'm going for a Chelsea 3-1 win there!