Official Arsenal Thread

Re: Arsenal Gossip

Fabregas influenced the goal again WOW he is a great player amazing listen to what they said on the sky sports commentary -

26: GOAL for Arsenal! Fabregas has broken the deadlock. The freescoring Spaniard entered the lottery with a strike from distance, while a deflection off Julien Escude ensured his numbers came up.

• Replies 59k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• infernito

• JCAFC

• 123_ABC

• Lordy -RBA-

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Arsenal Thread A team that managed to overhaul a 13 point gap from their neighbours and finish above them last season, after the worst start in the clubs history, decide to improve thei

Re: Arsenal Gossip I can fully understand where Wenger is coming from and I appreciate it's not an ideal time to give a composed and informed interview so soon after that incident. While there is mer

Re: Official Arsenal Thread Very unimpressive list of England internationals, which may explain why the NT itself has been rather unimpressive for the last few decades. Villa is a EPL club from th

Congratulations guys!

I must admit that I'm disappointed in Sevilla. I thought they have enough quality to make this match more close and score 1-2 goals. But that wasn't their night I suppose.

And it was definitely Arsenal's night! Fabregas was amazing with one goal and two assists. It looks like Arsenal started scoring big time after last seasons frustration. Everything they missed last season started paying off this season. They couldn't score from 2 meters and now the ball is bouncing into the goal.

I was mad when I saw Eduardo entering so late in the game with no chance to do something, to prove himself.

But he scored!!!!!!:) :)

Wenger is very wrong not to put him into the game because he is on fire atm! Arsenal is winning atm so he doesn't want to change but at least give him half an hour.

Anyway great game and continuation of a nice run.

Spirit of champions but they're not the champions. You're forgetting that United are the champions, therefore best team in England ATM.

Good win for Arsenal in their first game. Poor Sevilla should have bagged a goal.

I was in it for a draw but.. Oh well.

United And Arsenal starting well for Britain.

Now that Rosicky is out for a couple of weeks' date=' I just hope that Wenger doesn't put Diaby out wide on the left again.:([/quote']

Diaby played well last night and certainty didn't look out of his depth so i think he could play there for 2 games until Rosicky is back.

Who do u suggest he plays out there?

Diaby played well last night and certainty didn't look out of his depth so i think he could play there for 2 games until Rosicky is back.

Who do u suggest he plays out there?

Umm... I don't exactly want him to play out wide. Its just not suited at all for a player like Diaby. At times, he even looks like he tries to do too much when he has the ball when he plays out wide and it makes him look like hes trying to be a player hes not.

Umm... I don't exactly want him to play out wide. Its just not suited at all for a player like Diaby. At times' date=' he even looks like he tries to do too much when he has the ball when he plays out wide and it makes him look like hes trying to be a player hes not.[/quote']

So i will ask once more -

Who do u suggest plays out on the left then?

Oh sorry. I think its a good time to give Theo another start... against Derby at least. Hleb on the left and Theo on the right. But I have a feeling Wenger would still end up choosing Diaby to play out wide or maybe even Eduardo?

Eduardo never seen him play on either wing.

Has he done it before?