• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• infernito

• JCAFC

• 123_ABC

• Lordy -RBA-

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Arsenal Thread A team that managed to overhaul a 13 point gap from their neighbours and finish above them last season, after the worst start in the clubs history, decide to improve thei

Re: Arsenal Gossip I can fully understand where Wenger is coming from and I appreciate it's not an ideal time to give a composed and informed interview so soon after that incident. While there is mer

Re: Official Arsenal Thread Very unimpressive list of England internationals, which may explain why the NT itself has been rather unimpressive for the last few decades. Villa is a EPL club from th

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

mertesacker is one good defender for arsenal and he is going easily to accept because werder isn't doing well at the moment. he is quite young (26) and really a great defender. come on wenger, please bring in Per, but i am almost 100% sure he won't buy Mertesacker or another defender. but i will hope until the end :P

Yeah it's bad really' date=' Arsenal fans chanting that about there own player, I reckon this made Nasri even more eager to leave[/quote']

Nasri has twitter and Facebook, he posted on his Facebook tonight, i am still an arsenal player but I will certainly leave soon, but I will leave with bitterness and anger in my heart, there's more but I'm getting sore fingers typing so much on my iPod lol.

After moves have finalised with Samir and Eboué, we are going to have next to no depth.

GK - Almunia, Fabianski (We may as well have a twig in goal)

LB - Traore

CB - Squillachi, Djourou

RB - Jenkinson

Wing - Miyachi, Oxlade-Chamberlain

CM - Rosicky, Frimpong, Diaby (Injured), Walcott/Arshavin

FW - Chamakh

Forgive me if I have missed any but these are just of the top of my head. The way we are picking up injuries we will probably have half of these playing in the first team. Some I don't mind but others are just diabolical.

This basically just came to me after I looked at the bench for the Udinese match

Nasri has twitter and Facebook' date=' he posted on his Facebook tonight, i am still an arsenal player but I will certainly leave soon, but I will leave with bitterness and anger in my heart, there's more but I'm getting sore fingers typing so much on my iPod lol.[/quote']

Scratch that, nasri just posted on his twitter saying : " Just to make things clear I don't have a Facebook account so I never said I was leaving with bitterness the guy who said that use fake account" In all honesty I think the press don't have a clue and are making nasri look bad, I believe once wenger starts signing some more players nasri will sign a new deal which I totally agree with.

If I was Nasri I would walk out on you bunch of clowns ' date='I mean dissing a player who has gave all for the cause at his time at Arsenal , all the time winning all that silverware.

Some of you guys need to get a grip.[/quote']

the guy was openly talking about joining man united after evra tapped him up so its totally understandable why they are annoyed with him

the guy was openly talking about joining man united after evra tapped him up so its totally understandable why they are annoyed with him

Openly talking like in an interview? Or on a fake twitter account or in the always believable newspapers ?

And your sig is a little too wide it stretches the page mate.

If I was Nasri I would walk out on you bunch of clowns ' date='I mean dissing a player who has gave all for the cause at his time at Arsenal , all the time winning all that silverware.

Firstly, have some respect. Only Arsenal fans are allowed to insult our bunch of clow- i mean players. Secondly, if you consider performing at an adaquate level for two months since arriving at Arsenal "giving it his all" then clearly you are misguided. His performances in the last three months of the campaign were nothing short of disgraceful, he just completely disappeared. Then, to follow that up, he's shamelessly flirted with the Manchester clubs. We don't need his sort at this club.

I think you need to get a grip

Can Some One Remind Me Why We Brought Chamakh?

Because Man Is He Bad At His Job.

Can someone remind me why we're selling Bendtner and keeping this guy?

I hate to say it but I agree.

The way that he (Nasri) has been treated throughout this matter is disgusting.

Also, does anyone have any official proof that Nasri has been "flirting" with other clubs because to me it seems like it is just clubs declaring their interest in him to try and unsettle him, and tbh, it has worked hasn't it.

fabregas has been at arsenal for 8 yrs and gave at least 6 yrs of pure quality football and his move to barca is respected by all arsenal fans.

nasri had a good half season last year and now when arsenal need him the most in the absence of fab he wants out in a money motivated move. AW and arsenal is the main reason he turned out the player he is. the least he could do is sign a one yr contract extension and if arsenal dont win anything this yr then leave at the end of the season.

it is harsh "dissing" him as he did do a good job at AFC and i will allways remember his goals at fulham and porto but surely you can understand the frustration of the arsenal fans.

still a chance of him staying and realy realy hope he does stay but wont sign untill more top players are brought.

fabregas has been at arsenal for 8 yrs and gave at least 6 yrs of pure quality football and his move to barca is respected by all arsenal fans.

nasri had a good half season last year and now when arsenal need him the most in the absence of fab he wants out in a money motivated move. AW and arsenal is the main reason he turned out the player he is. the least he could do is sign a one yr contract extension and if arsenal dont win anything this yr then leave at the end of the season.

it is harsh "dissing" him as he did do a good job at AFC and i will allways remember his goals at fulham and porto but surely you can understand the frustration of the arsenal fans.

still a chance of him staying and realy realy hope he does stay but wont sign untill more top players are brought.

How would Nasri leaving be a money motivated move? Yes Man City have a lot more money, but Man City are pretty much guaranteed to win trophies in the coming seasons whilst Arsenal...you get the idea.

And as far as making him the player that he is, he's been slated over the last few months for poor performances, and he was already a first team player for Marseille so it's not as if you've plucked a random kid from the lower leagues and turned him into a quality player. The way I see it, Nasri doesn't owe Arsenal or Wenger anything.

How would Nasri leaving be a money motivated move? Yes Man City have a lot more money' date=' but Man City are pretty much guaranteed to win trophies in the coming seasons whilst Arsenal...you get the idea.

And as far as making him the player that he is, he's been slated over the last few months for poor performances, and he was already a first team player for Marseille so [b']it's not as if you've plucked a random kid from the lower leagues and turned him into a quality player. The way I see it, Nasri doesn't owe Arsenal or Wenger anything.

[/b]

But Nasri Was Really Never a Key Player Until Last Season. He Never Played Like Last Season When He Was back At Marseille.If He Was Playing Like He Was At Marseille,I Wouldn't Think Chelsea,Man.u And Man City Would be As Interested.

It Might Be That Arsenal Has Helped Him It Might Not,But He Joined Arsenal And Has Improved So Yes,We Don't Know What He Would Have Been Like If He Moved To a Different Club Or Stayed,But He Joined Arsenal And That's What Happened.

Yeah but he shouldn't hold grudges.

[/b]

But Nasri Was Really Never a Key Player Until Last Season. He Never Played Like Last Season When He Was back At Marseille.If He Was Playing Like He Was At Marseille' date='I Wouldn't Think Chelsea,Man.u And Man City Would be As Interested.

It Might Be That Arsenal Has Helped Him It Might Not,But He Joined Arsenal And Has Improved So Yes,We Don't Know What He Would Have Been Like If He Moved To a Different Club Or Stayed,But He Joined Arsenal And That's What Happened.[/quote']

Nasri was great for Marseille he won player of the season ahead of players such as Ribery in only his third season in the team. He really hasn't got Wenger to thank for him being the player he is .