Official Arsenal Thread

Re: Arsenal Gossip

Hey mate which team do u support coz 1st begin to post kr*p on our thread and say u hate Manu and now u post here saying rooney will score the most goals this season. make up ur mind :confused: :confused: :confused:

I think he supports leeds ;) and maybe hes just jealous that rooney is twice as good as all of their strikers .......

• Replies 59k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• infernito

• JCAFC

• 123_ABC

• Lordy -RBA-

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Arsenal Thread A team that managed to overhaul a 13 point gap from their neighbours and finish above them last season, after the worst start in the clubs history, decide to improve thei

Re: Arsenal Gossip I can fully understand where Wenger is coming from and I appreciate it's not an ideal time to give a composed and informed interview so soon after that incident. While there is mer

Re: Official Arsenal Thread Very unimpressive list of England internationals, which may explain why the NT itself has been rather unimpressive for the last few decades. Villa is a EPL club from th

No surprise seeing Joel being a fool yet AGAIN.

This is continuos spam and Aussie 2k7' date=' u were close from quitting, at this rate you will be leaving, but banned![/quote']

Sorry guys, but when he started Disrespecting the A-league, which i am sick of people doing that, it started to tick me off, i will delete my posts and i suggest you do it too JOEL

Tom thanks for bringing this thread to my attention, good to see that Aussie and Moleo have deleted their in appropriate threads.

A note to all forum users, if any forum user(s) interrupt a perfectly good thread with inappropriate language or abuse, can somebody please report the thread via the report triangle, and PM me if needs be. I will then sort out the thread, and if the problem persists - the thread may be closed and the offending users temporarily/permanently banned depending on their offenses.

But can forumers also remember that people have different opinions to other football fans on various subjects, wether it be teams, players or managers therefore can we try and keep the forum as clean as possible and can we keep heated discussions or personal banter to the PM service provided PLEASE.

Arsenal have serious injury problems ahead of the game with West Ham -

Arsène Wenger is waiting on the fitness of Alex Hleb before naming his squad for the short trip to West Ham on Saturday.

The manager has already ruled out Tomas Rosicky (hamstring), William Gallas (groin), Jens Lehmann (elbow) and Alex Song (calf) so the only question mark surrounds the knee of the Belarus midfielder.

“We’ll have to assess the situation of Alex Hleb.” Wenger told Arsenal TV Online on Thursday. “We’ll look at that on Friday morning. But we lost Alex Song with a calf problem on Tuesday night.”

In addition, none of the three already-injured players are likely to return before the midweek trip to Steaua Bucharest.

“William Gallas is maybe a week or 10 days away,” said Wenger. “But I would not like to set a time on it really. As for Rosicky you can probably fix the date for Sunderland [next Sunday]. Jens Lehmann will be another week.”

http://www.arsenal.com/article.asp?thisNav=News&article=482198&lid=NewsHeadline&Title=Late+decision+over+Hleb+and+Song+joins+injured+trio

Arsenal have serious injury problems ahead of the game with West Ham -

Arsène Wenger is waiting on the fitness of Alex Hleb before naming his squad for the short trip to West Ham on Saturday.

The manager has already ruled out Tomas Rosicky (hamstring)' date=' William Gallas (groin), Jens Lehmann (elbow) and Alex Song (calf) so the only question mark surrounds the knee of the Belarus midfielder.

“We’ll have to assess the situation of Alex Hleb.” Wenger told Arsenal TV Online on Thursday. “We’ll look at that on Friday morning. But we lost Alex Song with a calf problem on Tuesday night.”

In addition, none of the three already-injured players are likely to return before the midweek trip to Steaua Bucharest.

“William Gallas is maybe a week or 10 days away,” said Wenger. “But I would not like to set a time on it really. As for Rosicky you can probably fix the date for Sunderland [next Sunday']. Jens Lehmann will be another week.”

http://www.arsenal.com/article.asp?thisNav=News&article=482198&lid=NewsHeadline&Title=Late+decision+over+Hleb+and+Song+joins+injured+trio

Wouldn't call that serious injury problems at all:confused:

Well done yous are actually winnning a game ' date=' cant wait to see when yous come agaisnt the better teams if yehs are any good

time will tell

[/b']

it seems you havnt been watching much arsenal football recently :rolleyes: . i regard sevilla as a top quality team and we beat them 3-0 in the champions league, and i feel we can win the group and finish unbeaten (granted we got a favourable draw). add that to beating a pretty good newcastle team with our youth team basically and things are looking pretty good here.

Guest lil wayne

i dnt think arsenal got to worry that much because if they can win vs newcastle who played with there full squad 2-0 without adebayor or fabrgas and playing with likes of hoyte and trore i think arsenal dnt neeed to worry alot wenger is really one of the best he knows how to coach and young team and good team

i wuld say 3-1 arsenal