Official Arsenal Thread

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

Actually looks good. Our defense/defending is actually looking solid now but as for the attack we'll have to see

I think you'll find that if we improve defensively then offensively things should get better as well.

If only Mr. Wenger had been this pro-active 1-2 months ago. Perhaps then you guys wouldn't have been mauled to death by United this past weekend...

That would have been nice.

Skysports news on arsenals double brazilian swoop' date=' stay tuned. Hmmm interesting who's the other Brazilian.[/quote']

Alex maybe?

• Replies 59k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• infernito

• JCAFC

• 123_ABC

• Lordy -RBA-

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Arsenal Thread A team that managed to overhaul a 13 point gap from their neighbours and finish above them last season, after the worst start in the clubs history, decide to improve thei

Re: Arsenal Gossip I can fully understand where Wenger is coming from and I appreciate it's not an ideal time to give a composed and informed interview so soon after that incident. While there is mer

Re: Official Arsenal Thread Very unimpressive list of England internationals, which may explain why the NT itself has been rather unimpressive for the last few decades. Villa is a EPL club from th

Guest <klhepworth.

In Germany they are saying that Dortmund have accepted a £35 million bid for Gotze from Arsenal
Skysports news on arsenals double brazilian swoop' date=' stay tuned. Hmmm interesting who's the other Brazilian.[/quote']

Sehr interessant!

Same here' date=' both please :P Willian has a year left on his contract and maybe jadson wants to test himself in a better league :P no chance of both but u never know :)[/quote']

Well it seems Wenger has realised he needs to spend so I wouldn't say a deal for both of them is impossible but I doubt Shakhtar will sell both.

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

Exciting times :)

imagine how surprising and good news is that finally Wenger is trying to buy players, that we look happy even the fact that we lost form United 8-2 :eek:

imagine how surprising and good news is that finally Wenger is trying to buy players' date=' that we look happy even the fact that we lost form United 8-2 :eek:[/quote']

Always happy to see new players. Never seen this many signings from us in a window (Should we get them all..)

Not that anyone will care( except Scotlandish people) Speculation: Skysports.com understands Rangers are to push ahead with a move for Arsenal starlet Rhys Murphy following an impressive trial.

He's not really good tbh, only time I cheered him is when he came of the bench on the 80th min and scored 2 goals to seal the win in a reserve match lol.

Do you honestly think i understood what you posted?

ok! for a moment i believed it! i said that i hope arsenal will buy some football players!

For future reference' date=' i don't speak Germanish.

This transfer window's been surreal.[/quote']

yeah its a crazy month for arsenal. Everything was bad but now it seems all this might help, so wenger will buy players and finally arsenal move on!

and i think its German and not Germanish but it doesn't matter.

Now why couldn't we have avoided panic buying at the last moment...?

I'd give my left nut to sign Gotze, but it's not happening.

EDIT: If we signed Messi it wouldn't make up for the single worst result every living Gunner now has burned into their memory, and in my case, half of the texts I've got since Sunday afternoon...

Now why couldn't we have avoided panic buying at the last moment...?

I'd give my left nut to sign Gotze' date=' but it's not happening.

[b']EDIT[/b]: If we signed Messi it wouldn't make up for the single worst result every living Gunner now has burned into their memory, and in my case, half of the texts I've got since Sunday afternoon...

Haha, from the 'glory hunting' United fans? lol.