• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• infernito

• JCAFC

• 123_ABC

• Lordy -RBA-

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Arsenal Thread A team that managed to overhaul a 13 point gap from their neighbours and finish above them last season, after the worst start in the clubs history, decide to improve thei

Re: Arsenal Gossip I can fully understand where Wenger is coming from and I appreciate it's not an ideal time to give a composed and informed interview so soon after that incident. While there is mer

Re: Official Arsenal Thread Very unimpressive list of England internationals, which may explain why the NT itself has been rather unimpressive for the last few decades. Villa is a EPL club from th

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

I thought you people were being Sarcastic when saying we might sign Gotze and M'villa ' date=' do we really have a chance to sign time ? Even the smallest ? ... If we get all these 4 players with Chu (whatever his name is ) and Andre Santos already Signed I'll be over the moon :D[/quote']

Gotze, i highly doubt we'll get. M'Vila, i'd say there's a fair chance we could get him.

I thought you people were being Sarcastic when saying we might sign Gotze and M'villa ' date=' do we really have a chance to sign time ? Even the smallest ? ... If we get all these 4 players with Chu (whatever his name is ) and Andre Santos already Signed I'll be over the moon :D[/quote']

I'd say you have little to no chance of Gotze, last I heard he said he wanted to spend 2 more years at Dortmund. I think it's good for Arsenal that they are finally strengthening their squad though.

Gotze' date=' i highly doubt we'll get. [b']M'Vila, i'd say there's a fair chance we could get him.[/b]

I wouldn't mind seeing M'Villa arrive at the Emirates, sure he's not a creative player but would do a great job protecting the back four with Song, which would also allow Wilshere to advance into a more attacking role.

We have a better chance of getting messi than hamsik :rolleyes::P

I can See either Jadson or Willian joining up.

M'vila and Jadson please, not so sure who else though :o

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

i remember when juvefan posted that like in 08 lol.. Anyways Mertesacker just passed a medical :)

10 M for mertesacker! Thats an unbelievable deal, so cheap. Per is a top class defender and we buy him for only 10M, he is cheaper than Chamberlain :eek:

Imagine Vermaelen and Mertesacker partnership, no more defensive problems and faults like that with birmigham in the final! Vidic whoooo ??? :P

10 M for mertesacker! Thats an unbelievable deal' date=' so cheap. Per is a top class defender and we buy him for only 10M, he is cheaper than Chamberlain :eek:

Imagine Vermaelen and Mertesacker partnership, [b']no more defensive problems[/b] and faults like that with birmigham in the final! Vidic whoooo ??? :P

Wouldn't get ahead of yourself so quickly. :rolleyes:

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

Wouldn't get ahead of yourself so quickly. :rolleyes:

i know i said to myself not to say everything about this guys until they sign because you never know, especially with wenger, but this news are so exciting that i cannot control myself :P

10 M for mertesacker! Thats an unbelievable deal' date=' so cheap. Per is a top class defender and we buy him for only 10M, he is cheaper than Chamberlain :eek:

Imagine Vermaelen and Mertesacker partnership, no more defensive problems and faults like that with birmigham in the final! Vidic whoooo ??? :P[/quote']

U Got to remember Mertesacker is on his last year of his contract which is why hes cheap ;)

You have lost a bargain.. Dabo completed his move to Lyon for a fee of 1million euros' date=' with a further 800,000 euros in possible add-ons. He is a decent side back that can play in both sides.. surprised that Wenger not tried Marvin Martin..[/quote']

Theres been rumors of a move for Martin. That's bout it

-----------------------Szczęsny-------------------------

Sagna----------Mertersacker------------Vermaelan----------Andre Santos

----------Wilshere-------------Song-----------------M'vila------------

Walcott------------------------------------------------Arshavin/Gervinho

--------------------------Robin Van Persie----------------------------

I Like this Layout. More Defence has been added. Still have plenty of attack. Ramsey, Koschienly, chu yong, Miyachi , Chamberlain. Chamakh should all be occupying the bench

Lucho it's on his way to Arsenal...

Source?

is there any substancial evidence of the likes of gotze' date=' m'vila, lucho coming to arsenal or is it lazy news reporting?[/quote']

Nope and even if there was gotze wouldnt be joining us just yet, he said he will be staying in germany for 2 more years and then he'll see where the future lies which is probably real madrid lol.

M'vila alot of rumours heating up about, young & french just what wenger wants?

Lucho, loan deal got rejected not that long ago.