• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• infernito

• JCAFC

• 123_ABC

• Lordy -RBA-

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Arsenal Thread A team that managed to overhaul a 13 point gap from their neighbours and finish above them last season, after the worst start in the clubs history, decide to improve thei

Re: Arsenal Gossip I can fully understand where Wenger is coming from and I appreciate it's not an ideal time to give a composed and informed interview so soon after that incident. While there is mer

Re: Official Arsenal Thread Very unimpressive list of England internationals, which may explain why the NT itself has been rather unimpressive for the last few decades. Villa is a EPL club from th

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

-----------------------------Szczęsny------------------------

Sagna------Mertersacker-------Vermaelan------Andre Santos

----------------Song-----------------M'vila----------------------

----------------------- Wilshere/Ramsey-----------------------------

Walcott----------------------------------------Arshavin/Gervinho

--------------------------Robin Van Persie----------------------------

I like having Multiple Tiers

Hopefully we can bring in Hazard and M'Vila within the next day! Lille are looking to get Cole so this could mean he is the replacement for Hazard. If that happens I will be really happy n believe that we can get in top 4.

People might of written us off already, but its only 3 games.

For instance:

Newcastle were 12 points clear in January in the 95/96 Prem, and lost the Title.

We have 35 games remaining.

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

looks very good and imagine hazard be part of that team! but thats just a dream probably :rolleyes:

People might of written us off already' date=' but its only 3 games.

For instance:

Newcastle were 12 points clear in January in the 95/96 Prem, and lost the Title.

We have 35 games remaining.[/quote']

Agreed, but its really just hopes. Definitely will look to have a challenge with such a strong (? with the addition of M'Vila) defense. We're just going to hope Wilshere is the answer for all our creative problems (or a signing) up front.

Hopefully we can bring in Hazard and M'Vila within the next day! Lille are looking to get Cole so this could mean he is the replacement for Hazard. If that happens I will be really happy n believe that we can get in top 4.

Next to no chance because, Lille think now Arsenal have stolen the Chu yong, who was meant to sign for them....Now they will never sell us Hazard, well my opinion anyway

Good team, now stop them from getting injured and suspended...

Next to no chance because' date=' Lille think now Arsenal have stolen the Chu yong, who was meant to sign for them....Now they will never sell us Hazard, well my opinion anyway[/quote']

Yup even thinking of cancelling our game with them for the unveling of their new stadium

Next to no chance because' date=' Lille think now Arsenal have stolen the Chu yong, who was meant to sign for them....Now they will never sell us Hazard, well my opinion anyway[/quote']

I know what they are thinking of us now but I just hope they can understand its just competition for a player whic happens all the time and can put it behind them.

People might of written us off already' date=' but its only 3 games.

For instance:

We have 35 games remaining.[/quote']

I know. Especially in this mess, we have had to face Liverpool and Utd straight away as well which isnt easy. Hopefully we never start a season again like this.

Does anyone think Mertesacker can do well in the EPL? I am happy we signed him. He was brilliant at the world cup but with Werder he had a poor season' date=' I think they conceded something like 61 goals, 4th highest. Can he handle the pace of EPL cause he is 6'6?[/quote']

i think he can be a great cb for us. i know he is tall but its ok and for me german football might be the closest to english! Vermaelen will help him i think and they will have a great partnership. but this is all hypothetical.

Does anyone think Mertesacker can do well in the EPL? I am happy we signed him. He was brilliant at the world cup but with Werder he had a poor season' date=' I think they conceded something like 61 goals, 4th highest. [b']Can he handle the pace of EPL[/b] cause he is 6'6?

Well, look at Vidic, great CB, slow as heck.

Couple of months' date=' he could be the one helping Vermaelen IMO.[/quote']

yes i agree on that :)

Wenger isn't that bad as we used to say. I still trust him but not as much as a couple of years before. You know only the fact he created players like fabregas and Na$ri its something hard, that not every manager can do!

yes i agree on that :)

Wenger isn't that bad as we used to say. I still trust him but not as much as a couple of years before. You know only the fact he created players like fabregas and Na$ri its something hard' date=' that not every manager can do![/quote']

Wenger has improved a bit now by bringing in these two players, if he can bring in Eden and M'Vila, I will start to have more faith. I just hope he can hold on to players from now.

I partly agree. He didn't create him but he turned him into the player he is today.

ok, sorry thats what i wanted to say. he helped him to become the player he is today!