• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• infernito

• JCAFC

• 123_ABC

• Lordy -RBA-

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Arsenal Thread A team that managed to overhaul a 13 point gap from their neighbours and finish above them last season, after the worst start in the clubs history, decide to improve thei

Re: Arsenal Gossip I can fully understand where Wenger is coming from and I appreciate it's not an ideal time to give a composed and informed interview so soon after that incident. While there is mer

Re: Official Arsenal Thread Very unimpressive list of England internationals, which may explain why the NT itself has been rather unimpressive for the last few decades. Villa is a EPL club from th

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

Okay so we got Santos' date='Sacky and Park but I'm starting to think we won't buy anyone else.[/quote']

We will. I refuse to believe we will go without buying a replacement for both Nasri and Fabregas. Rosicky, Ramsey and Wilshere as options for CAM doesnt sound too appealing we need better for that position. We also need another DM as well. Park can be used as a forward.

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

We will. I refuse to believe we will go without buying a replacement for both Nasri and Fabregas. Rosicky' date=' Ramsey and Wilshere as options for CAM doesnt sound too appealing we need better for that position. We also need another DM as well. Park can be used as a forward.[/quote']

a DM and someone who can play as AM/Winger is the players we need now. M'vila and Hazard are the perfect ones but its hard to get them. What do you think guys?

We will. I refuse to believe we will go without buying a replacement for both Nasri and Fabregas. Rosicky' date=' Ramsey and Wilshere as options for CAM doesnt sound too appealing we need better for that position. [b']We also need another DM as well.[/b]

Remember we are talking about Wenger spending money :D.

Frimpong and Song are alright?

I'd like to see us buy Rodwell young,bright and great talent.

M'vila would be good too.

Wenger better buy a Midfielder.

a DM and someone who can play as AM/Winger is the players we need now. M'vila and Hazard are the perfect ones but its hard to get them. What do you think guys?

Yeah I agree,Need a AM/Winger more than DM atm.

Hazard I have doubt he'll join in this transfer window but will Joe Cole heading to Lille it may be a good chance to sign him.

Remember we are talking about Wenger spending money :D.

Frimpong and Song are alright?

I'd like to see us buy Rodwell young' date='bright and great talent.

M'vila would be good too.

Wenger better buy a Midfielder.[/quote']

Yeh but both Song and Frimpong are hot headed, Frimpong isnt that experienced and you never know when we will need an extra midfielder. Its only Song and Frimpong who are actually decent DMs in our squad, the rest aint holding mids. Dont worry we have a lot of money still left im sure of it. We can bring in at least 3 players. Right now Id agree with Hazza though, we need a CAM mostly cause we lost Nasri and Fabregas.

Yeah I agree' date='Need a AM/Winger more than DM atm.

Hazard I have doubt he'll join in this transfer window but will Joe Cole heading to Lille it may be a good chance to sign him.[/quote']

Cole was signed to replace Gervinho and bolster for Champions League, plus apparently Liverpool get first dibs on a deal for Hazard at the end of the season, if they take Cole full time.

Yeh but both Song and Frimpong are hot headed' date=' Frimpong isnt that experienced and you never know when we will need an extra midfielder. Its only Song and Frimpong who are actually decent DMs in our squad, the rest aint holding mids. Dont worry we have a lot of money still left im sure of it. We can bring in at least 3 players. Right now Id agree with Hazza though, we need a CAM mostly cause we lost Nasri and Fabregas.[/quote']

If we do buy a new DM like m'vila that might lead problems with Song and Frimpong.

We got to get these transfers done soon.

Our defence looks much stronger now so Wenger should focus on bringing midfielders.

M'Vila is looking more likely to arrive than Hazard. Even now though im having doubts about us getting him due to him costing us least 30m in Rennes eyes. Overall Jadson/Willian are the cheaper options but less quality than Hazard.

M'Vila is looking more likely to arrive than Hazard. Even now though im having doubts about us getting him due to him costing us least 30m in Rennes eyes.

We don't really need M'vila..

We need some 29-30 year old seasoned player.

By the time he grows weak, Frimpong would be ready for the first team.

If we do buy a new DM like m'vila that might lead problems with Song and Frimpong.

We got to get these transfers done soon.

Our defence looks much stronger now so Wenger should focus on bringing midfielders.

M'Vila's already a better player than Song imo, a few tweaks from Wenger to his game and he'll become on of the most dominant midfielders in the world. Watching him on his France debut, you just know he's something special. Worth every penny.