• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• infernito

• JCAFC

• 123_ABC

• Lordy -RBA-

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Arsenal Thread A team that managed to overhaul a 13 point gap from their neighbours and finish above them last season, after the worst start in the clubs history, decide to improve thei

Re: Arsenal Gossip I can fully understand where Wenger is coming from and I appreciate it's not an ideal time to give a composed and informed interview so soon after that incident. While there is mer

Re: Official Arsenal Thread Very unimpressive list of England internationals, which may explain why the NT itself has been rather unimpressive for the last few decades. Villa is a EPL club from th

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

I'll be interested to hear how much Mertesacker cost you, with Andre Santos costing £6.2million you basically have ended up with two very good defenders for a lot less than you'd have paid for either Gary Cahill or Phil Jagielka (kudos to Wenger for not just kowtowing to Coyle's stupid demands for a player who probably isn't known beyond these shores), for players who between them have 97 caps for their respective countries. Decent stuff from Wenger although by golly, he will have given Arsenal fans a lot of sleepless nights about how they'd line up given your lack of depth.

I'll be interested to hear how much Mertesacker cost you' date=' with Andre Santos costing £6.2million you basically have ended up with two very good defenders for a lot less than you'd have paid for either Gary Cahill or Phil Jagielka, for players who between them have 97 caps for their respective countries. Decent stuff from Wenger although by golly, he will have given Arsenal fans a lot of sleepless nights about how they'd line up given your lack of depth.[/quote']

I believe it's between 9-10 million not to sure I'm guessing nearer 10 tho still a very good price for a player of his ability :)

"

Arsenal drop Yann M'Vila interest after rejecting Francis Coquelin loan deal

Arsenal manager Arsène Wenger has cooled his interest in Rennes star Yann M'Vila, and promoted rookie midfielder Francis Coquelin to his first-team squad, after rejecting attempts from Lorient to re-sign him on loan

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/874019-arsenal-drop-yann-mvila-interest-after-rejecting-francis-coquelin-loan-deal#ixzz1WcZIgJ00"

In:

Mertersacker - 10m

Santos - 6m

Oxlade - 15m

Gervinho - 10m

Chu Park - 5m

Jenkinson - 1m

Campbell - 1m

Total: 48m

Out:

JET - 1m

Sunu - 1m

Fabregas - 35m

Nasri - 25m

Traore - 3m

Total: 65m

Result: Up 17m

Cant believe we sold Sunu :eek:

And anyways we had an original transfer budget of 30m so we still have 47m to spend technically

OH and

http://www.skysports.com/story/0' date='19528,12876_7140318,00.html[/url']

looking at the time left benayoun looks like the only option left

I'd say anyone in france is still a possability you just need to agree a deal in the next hour and 20 minutes then your have time to fly them over medical and signing so M'Villa could still be on the cards along with plenty of others also there's alot of players over here you could song Clint Dempsey ? Fulham are signing Ruiz.