• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• infernito

• JCAFC

• 123_ABC

• Lordy -RBA-

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Arsenal Thread A team that managed to overhaul a 13 point gap from their neighbours and finish above them last season, after the worst start in the clubs history, decide to improve thei

Re: Arsenal Gossip I can fully understand where Wenger is coming from and I appreciate it's not an ideal time to give a composed and informed interview so soon after that incident. While there is mer

Re: Official Arsenal Thread Very unimpressive list of England internationals, which may explain why the NT itself has been rather unimpressive for the last few decades. Villa is a EPL club from th

Re: Arsenal Gossip

Both Croatia and Eduardo didn't have the best of their performances. For Eduardo it is understandable because he was out for some time and he needs one or two matches to regain his form. And also his partner in attack was Olic and they aren't cooperating on the same level like with Petric or even Budan.

But we can always count on him to score, which he did!!:)

Croatia - Israel 1-0

Deilson signs new contract.

A new deal has been struck with Denilson. The length of the deal has not been realized yet but it has been said that it is a long term deal and that Arsene Wenger said this "He is a good player and doesn't get the credit he deserves."

I think that this is good news for the club and i have always believed that Denilson is a good player and i was wondering what you guys think because i think it is great news for the club.

who is going to play? almunia or lehnmann? or fabianski

van persie and senderos are OUT!

I have no idea really and i don't think that anyone knows maybe even Wenger himself. I am nearly 100% certain it won't be Fabianski because we have 2 other more experienced goalkeepers. I don't know how fit Lehman is but i think that Wenger will play Lehman if he is 100% fit but if he isn't then i think that Almunia will play in front of him.

Although i think if Lehman is fit he will play because he is a great goalkeeper and 2 errors doesn't make him a bad one although Almunia has done a great job and hasn't done anything wrong so if i was manager i would stick with him because he is younger.

Shame that RVP is out though. :( Good news Gallas is back though. :)

who is going to play? almunia or lehnmann? or fabianski

van persie and senderos are OUT!

I have just seen some news on this on sky sports news a minute ago it said that Lehman has picked up another injury in training and will be unfit for the game against Bolton. This means that Almunia will keep his place in goal. But here is the shocking thing and this bit is the real big news ; this is what Wenger said "Lehman has picked up a injury in training so is unavailable for our game this weekend but even if he didn't have this injury i would have picked Almunia."

So that means that Almunia has now the number 1 at Arsenal.

ARSENAL 2 - 0 BOLTON

This was another good win for Arsenal although they went into the expecting nothing less than a win as Bolton are in the bottom three and managerless. Bolton were annoying Arsenal but the break through came on 67 minutes yes it took Arsenal all of 1 hour and 7 minutes to get the breakthrew and it came from an unlickly source of Kolo Toure from a free kick. He hit it hard and low and it went pass many players and beat Jussi to his right. The substitutes combined on 80 minutes with another dazzling run by Theo Walcott was tapped in by Thomas Rosicky. Walcott is now starting to show his class.

Another great win for thwe Gooners making it 11 wins on the bounce.

ARSENAL 2 - 0 BOLTON

This was another good win for Arsenal although they went into the expecting nothing less than a win as Bolton are in the bottom three and managerless. Bolton were annoying Arsenal but the break through came on 67 minutes yes it took Arsenal all of 1 hour and 7 minutes to get the breakthrew and it came from an unlickly source of Kolo Toure from a free kick. He hit it hard and low and it went pass many players and beat Jussi to his right. The substitutes combined on 80 minutes with another dazzling run by Theo Walcott was tapped in by Thomas Rosicky. Walcott is now starting to show his class.

Another great win for thwe Gooners making it 11 wins on the bounce.

yes you said it but it usually takes us a while to get our momentum back after the international duty but we have a pretty easy game at home to slavia which i see us winning comfortably which will give us the confidence going into the big games agianst liverpool and manchester united.

ARSENAL 3 - 0 SLAIVA

Arsenal go into the break with a 3 goal advantage and are quite simply cruising. The first goal came very early within the first 6 minutes and it came from Fabregas's right boot who bent it around the goalkeeper Henry like. The second was an own goal as Arsenal had a corner and the ball rolled out to Hleb who smashed it into the defender and then went into the net to make it 2-0 Arsenal. The 3rd goal of the half went to fan favorite Theo Walcott as the goalkeeper sliced the ball to Walcott from a back pass he then took it around the goalkeeper and used a finesse shot to find the back of the net 3-0 Arsenal.

Guest the plummer

Mate wait till you's play the Bears , thats when you will play a real team:D

Spell Check used

so this isnt spam ........ Yehs Fabregas had his grannys nitted gloves on tonight loved it:D

my dazzzzzzzzzzzzzze we r amazing well done boys

i think arsenal might be favourites wining the CL now (there a big but) i need to see how they will perform vs lpool n man utd in there upcoming fixtures as arsenal havent yet played any great team well you might say sevilla but they dont look strong as last season and you might say tottenham but they weak aswell and you might say inter milan but it was a preseason and inter didnt have there full squad but i will wait and see how they performe v lpoool and man utd come gunners

Okay, okay we won 7-0. But that doesn't mean that we are favourites for the CL. It was a great performance undoubtedly, but against poor oppostion.

Yes we have had a great start in the Prem, but we face United and Pool next which will really shape our season. I think four-six points from both of those games will be fantastic. Liverpool aren't performing atm, but United will provide tough opposition.

But, top of the league :)

Okay' date=' okay we won 7-0. But that doesn't mean that we are favourites for the CL. It was a great performance undoubtedly, but against poor oppostion.

Yes we have had a great start in the Prem, but we face United and Pool next which will really shape our season. I think four-six points from both of those games will be fantastic. Liverpool aren't performing atm, but United will provide tough opposition.

But, top of the league :)[/quote']

i agree with you there 100%

we need to play a team whos consistency is very good because then we can really say if we are really good and man utd will be an great opponent to beat

great!! we won very easily but im still abit nervous of the up coming games and i think a draw against liverpool isn' the end of the world and i think manchester united we have to win no question where at home and we should be expected to win all our home games. i know manchester united are a great team but we have to step up to the plate. because these are not for 3 points there for 6.

3 wins out of 3, 11 goals scored and none conceded, its practically the best start we could have hoped for, and you can only play against what is put in front of you. one more win should be enough to qualify, and i expect obviously sevilla to qualify too. 7-0 is a great score, and performances which stood out for me: eboue, fabregas, hleb and walcott. great performance! and ide just like to say well done to rangers, 7 points from playing barca, stuttgart and lyon is no mean feat, the group of death, and theyve put themselves in a great position to qualify :)