Official Arsenal Thread

joshylong

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

I just finish watching the BVB vs Arsenal again

I must say alex song does make a big different when he plays :) we missed him

Song was pretty average in the first half and gave the ball away too often but he was immense in the second half, he made clean tackles throughout and broke up their play many times. Song is very impressive when he sits back and protects the back four but far too often he makes silly runs forward, trying to dribble past the opposition which eventually leads to him losing the ball because he holds onto it for too long, which leaves him up the pitch when our opponents counter attack.

yes a draw for us away was a good result but its just frustrating. in around 80 mins it was 1-0 and typical arsenal cant handle being under pressure and blow it (almost losing)

just glad the likes of barcelona' date=' man city, man utd all drew too :)[/quote']

We hardly blew it. It was a good headed clearance, but unfortunately it landed straight to Perisic who managed to strike the ball perfectly. Nobody would have been able to stop that.

yes a draw for us away was a good result but its just frustrating. in around 80 mins it was 1-0 and typical arsenal cant handle being under pressure and blow it (almost losing)

just glad the likes of barcelona' date=' man city, man utd all drew too :)[/quote']

I'm sorry but this is a load of nonsense.

i thought it was a pretty good defensive performance and song was amazing in the second half. arsenal showed a bit of grit and almost won it. was a great goal by a very good team. defensivly there was a lot to take from that match.

considering the circumstances and the strenth of that arsenal team it was a good result. but a draw being a good result is not the arsenal i want to see. we need some big names in and we will not be back to the old arsenal untill some of these big, big names come in.