Sign in to follow this  
joshylong

Official Arsenal Thread

I don't. I just don't like Arsenal' date=' but i don't say they will always lose mate! I just think Chelsea will beat them![/quote']

so liverpool can beat them but arsenal cant? 3/3 against liverpool for arsenal,means we have a very good chance and although you cant compare like that it does tend to happen in football quite a bit dont you think?..

and to the 'i dont say arsenal always lose bit' your probably wrong because everytime you mention arsenal you say they are going to lose or liverpool are better :confused:

so liverpool can beat them but arsenal cant? 3/3 against liverpool for arsenal' date='means we have a very good chance and although you cant compare like that it does tend to happen in football quite a bit dont you think?..

and to the 'i dont say arsenal always lose bit' your probably wrong because everytime you mention arsenal you say they are going to lose or liverpool are better :confused:[/quote']

Na dude all i'm saying in this situation is that i think Chelsea will beat them! I aren't bringing Liverpool or the fact Arsenal have beat them 3 times this season into it, i'm saying a prediction seen as this is an Arsenal gossip section! And i predict a 3-1 Chelsea win! I admit i don't like Arsenal and think they are lucky at times, but lets not bring Liverpool or any other thing into it, all i sed was my prediction so let's leave it at that eh!

Besides, every time you used to write in a thread about some player getting an increase, u either sed yes or no...then went on to say about how Gael Clichy or Adebayor or Toure deserved increases and that Henry is quality etc! So don't have a go at me about saying i always put Arsenal down, because i don't 'always' put them down, i just predict scores, sometimes i am wrong, yes, but that's obviously down to my bad predictions :P

Anyway i don't want to argue with you so let's continue getting on with the thread yeah? :)

1. arsenal 3-0 liv

2. liv 1-3 arsenal

3. liv 3-6arsenal

4 liv ?-?arsenal

liv 2-0chelsea

arsenal ?-?chelsea

i will pray...walcott to score late goal....then 100%, he will shine! headlines! and henry fires the opener.....anyone agree? lol

1. arsenal 3-0 liv

2. liv 1-3 arsenal

3. liv 3-6arsenal

4 liv ?-?arsenal

liv 2-0chelsea

arsenal ?-?chelsea

i will pray...walcott to score late goal....then 100%' date=' he will shine! headlines! and henry fires the opener.....anyone agree? lol[/quote']

haha u really like walcott dont you :eek: but i think if adebayor plays (probably wont) he will score first and every time this season he scored first arsenal go on to win!!

Who do you guys reckon Arsene wenger will play in the carling cup final against chelsea? Any one think Henry will play?

I think he will play half his youngsters mixed in with half his first team. He will rest quite a few first team players but not all of them! He will have Henry on the bench i reckon

the predicted 11 is

Almunia

Hoyte' date='Toure,Senderos,Clichy

Walcott,Denilson,Diaby,Rosicky

Baptista,Aliadiere....

bench-

Poom

Djourou

Connolly

Randall

Flamini

Adebayor[/quote']

I agree, this formation has been great and the combo of Aliadiere and BAPTISTA has been amazing so far this season Aliadiere makes some great assists

I agree' date=' this formation has been great and the combo of Aliadiere and BAPTISTA has been amazing so far this season Aliadiere makes some great assists[/quote']

LOL!

Could you try and explain to me how baptista has been excellent apart from the carling cup?

God did everyone watch the Arsenal match today against blackburn. Blackburns tactics spot on but not a very entertainning game as i hoped for. :( Theo really needs to get back on form if he wants to keep getting a 1st team chance. But gallas back great news :D

God did everyone watch the Arsenal match today against blackburn. Blackburns tactics spot on but not a very entertainning game as i hoped for. :( Theo really needs to get back on form if he wants to keep getting a 1st team chance. But gallas back great news :D

Walcott was disgusting,he just kicked the ball and ran after it like a di£k.

lol! He wont score just 1 goal. He'll score a hatrick! :D

yes, he will score a hattrick....NEXT SEASON...lol...i just wanted him to score at the LAST MIN!..henry...henry.., most probably he wont play..my fav player!