• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• infernito

• JCAFC

• 123_ABC

• Lordy -RBA-

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Arsenal Thread A team that managed to overhaul a 13 point gap from their neighbours and finish above them last season, after the worst start in the clubs history, decide to improve thei

Re: Arsenal Gossip I can fully understand where Wenger is coming from and I appreciate it's not an ideal time to give a composed and informed interview so soon after that incident. While there is mer

Re: Official Arsenal Thread Very unimpressive list of England internationals, which may explain why the NT itself has been rather unimpressive for the last few decades. Villa is a EPL club from th

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

Not sure about Gary Neville as a co-commentator on this game....

"When Bales spreads his legs like that' date=' it's a lovely sight"

*cough cough*[/quote']

The Linesman clearly lifted the flag for offside and he goes " The Linesman has missed that one " .. well you can't expect much from an ex Man Utd player !

I'm not going to blame Szczesny for that one.

Ball was rolling funny initially, and then after the strike the ball appeared to be going straight midway to the net it dips and swerves even more, nearly impossible to save tbh with the ball spinning like that with that pace. You could however argue maybe Szczesny wasn't ready for it.

Ball was rolling funny initially' date=' and then after the strike the ball appeared to be going straight midway to the net it dips and swerves even more, [b']nearly impossible to save tbh [/b]with the ball spinning like that with that pace. You could however argue maybe Szczesny wasn't ready for it.

Nothing impossible about it at all, the ball burst through his hands. I won't blame him too much however, as he was near faultless other than that.

Nothing impossible about it at all' date=' the ball burst through his hands. I won't blame him too much however, as he was near faultless other than that.[/quote']

If you looked at the flight of the ball, any keeper would've thought to not move at all as the ball was going straight at him, then it suddenly swerves and with so little reaction time the keeper is forced to dive and of course the dive is short and the ball is swerving so they cant get proper contact to save it. that's how i saw it.

Ball was rolling funny initially' date=' and then after the strike the ball appeared to be going straight midway to the net it dips and swerves even more, nearly impossible to save tbh with the ball spinning like that with that pace. You could however argue maybe Szczesny wasn't ready for it.[/quote']

Nothing impossible about it at all' date=' the ball burst through his hands. I won't blame him too much however, as he was near faultless other than that.[/quote']

If it wasn't for Szczesny we would have been 4 down by half time :)

The ball was indeed moving' date=' swerving and dipping but the shot came from a long way out, he had enough time to react to it.[/quote']

Szczesny should've done better with the second goal but the defending that led up to the goal was awful. Despite his mistake, Szczesny was still one of our best players today.

I thought Coquelin was our best player, he looked very assured in midfield, he tracked back well and looked composed on the ball too. His performance was the only positive to come out of the 8-2 defeat against United and the same could also be said after today's defeat.