Official Arsenal Thread

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

I've been to a few Chesterfield games in my time. Stood in the old Kop in the cold' date=' cheered when they scored and made some noise. I couldn't name a full starting 11 and don't know a hoot about their history. Am I a fan?

I think I have a drastically different definition...[/quote']

Then Please Define if I am so wrong.

• Replies 59k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• infernito

• JCAFC

• 123_ABC

• Lordy -RBA-

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Arsenal Thread A team that managed to overhaul a 13 point gap from their neighbours and finish above them last season, after the worst start in the clubs history, decide to improve thei

Re: Arsenal Gossip I can fully understand where Wenger is coming from and I appreciate it's not an ideal time to give a composed and informed interview so soon after that incident. While there is mer

Re: Official Arsenal Thread Very unimpressive list of England internationals, which may explain why the NT itself has been rather unimpressive for the last few decades. Villa is a EPL club from th

Then Please Define if I am so wrong.

A fan is somebody who supports a team by going to as many games as they can feasibly attend and preferably by cheering them on when they're there rather than sitting quietly all game...

Bad luck with Sagna :o More so the having to cope with Jenkinson as cover than anything...

Yep...only Carl can fit RB now...out of every position it has to be our Right Back, honestly.

Coquelin looks a pretty decent player' date=' played very well today. Couple of seasons and I reckon he will be a top player.[/quote']

Now that you mention him, I do remember he can play RB as well as DM. Though I'd rather seem him as an replacement for Ramsey instead...

Sagna will be a massive loss for us. Jenkinson, as we've seen already this season, is clearly not ready to play at such a high level yet. Right now, Coquelin would be my RB, i believe he played there at times during his loan spell at Lorient and atm he's a more accomplished player than Jenkinson. I would even consider putting Koscielny or Djourou at RB before playing Jenkinson there again.

I mentioned about angha ages ago and he's already class just needs the chance, he's been training with the 1st team for over 3 weeks now and he's 10000000x player Jenkinson is, he can play anywhere in defence, he's amazing at going forward and tracking back, very strong and can defend aswell. I do see Coquelin maybe put at rb though.

Szczesny pulls out of Poland Squad, injured his back.

So the list:

• Thomas Vermaelen (centre-back)
  • Johan Djourou (centre-back)
  • Sebastien Squillaci (centre-back)
  • Laurent Koscielny (centre-back)
  • Bacary Sagna (right-back)
  • Jack Wilshere (central midfielder)
  • Abou Diaby (central midfielder)
  • Wojciech Szczesny (goalkeeper)
    Soon RVP will be added

good eh.

---

O yeah btw! got me tickets through to see Sunderland at Home in the Prem, and Bolton at Home in the CC :D

Szczesny pulls out of Poland Squad' date=' injured his back.

So the list:

[list']

[*]Thomas Vermaelen (centre-back)

[*]Johan Djourou (centre-back)

[*]Sebastien Squillaci (centre-back)

[*]Laurent Koscielny (centre-back)

[*]Bacary Sagna (right-back)

[*]Jack Wilshere (central midfielder)

[*]Abou Diaby (central midfielder)

[*]Wojciech Szczesny (goalkeeper)

Soon RVP will be added

good eh.

---

O yeah btw! got me tickets through to see Sunderland at Home in the Prem, and Bolton at Home in the CC :D

Nice mate. The Emirates is beautiful (If youve never been). Cant wait for the next time I go

Nice ground the Emirates. Very comfy seats and lovely and clean. If you have never been' date=' Carling Cup tickets V Bolton will be £10 for adults and £5 for children, if they go on general sale (these are the cheapest tickets avaliable). I reccomend this for all Gooners.[/quote']

The point of being a fans to go support your team ... so what you've suggested above is pretty straight forward. :D

Arsenal's Arsene Wenger: The problem for Real Madrid's Kaka is that he plays in the same team as Mesut Ozil

http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2011/10/05/2697348/arsenals-arsene-wenger-the-problem-for-real-madrids-kaka-is-that-

Likeliness we bid for Kaka in January?

I'm not sure if real would sell but even if they do I see kaka as a doubt.

Arsenal's Arsene Wenger: The problem for Real Madrid's Kaka is that he plays in the same team as Mesut Ozil

http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2011/10/05/2697348/arsenals-arsene-wenger-the-problem-for-real-madrids-kaka-is-that-

Likeliness we bid for Kaka in January?

:eek: goal.com?

Hans Christian Anderson used to write fairy tales with more real life topics than goal.com have in their exclusives :)