• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• infernito

• JCAFC

• 123_ABC

• Lordy -RBA-

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Arsenal Thread A team that managed to overhaul a 13 point gap from their neighbours and finish above them last season, after the worst start in the clubs history, decide to improve thei

Re: Arsenal Gossip I can fully understand where Wenger is coming from and I appreciate it's not an ideal time to give a composed and informed interview so soon after that incident. While there is mer

Re: Official Arsenal Thread Very unimpressive list of England internationals, which may explain why the NT itself has been rather unimpressive for the last few decades. Villa is a EPL club from th

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

So i'm an arrogant warrior am i?

I'm not getting sucked into an argument over whether we have money or not because it's quite clear we do and i've made my point on the subject many times before.

Indeed Infernito' date=' strongly agree, we have the money, but aren't spending it, we are instead paying off our Stadium -.-

Needs to be some common ground, but that will not happen.

-----

RvP & Sagna to leave at the end of the season :([/center']

Yeah ik a lot of people already knew that though' date=' Shame. If he is a flop that might not be so bad.[/quote']

I'll be honest and say I didn't, just saw it today and thought people would want to know. The weird thing was as soon as I saw the headline (which didn't say which player it was), Park popped straight into my head. :S

I'm leaving SM today, so i'd like to leave my fellow Gooners with some advice. There are going to be times when people come strolling in here and start mocking you. Don't get worked up by them, that's what they want. What you need to do, is hit them in their soft spot (i.e how their team is doing) and soon you'll see the wum being wummed. It's what i've done during my time here and it's been very successful.

I'll leave you with this message: Wenger OUT!

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

I'm leaving SM today' date=' so i'd like to leave my fellow Gooners with some advice. There are going to be times when people come strolling in here and start mocking you. Don't get worked up by them, that's what they want. What you need to do, is hit them in their soft spot (i.e how their team is doing) and soon you'll see the wum being wummed. It's what i've done during my time here and it's been very successful.

I'll leave you with this message: Wenger OUT![/quote']

goodbye mate. you were the captain here, always with a nice comment!

I'm leaving SM today' date=' so i'd like to leave my fellow Gooners with some advice. There are going to be times when people come strolling in here and start mocking you. Don't get worked up by them, that's what they want. What you need to do, is hit them in their soft spot (i.e how their team is doing) and soon you'll see the wum being wummed. It's what i've done during my time here and it's been very successful.

Aww I'll miss you Infernito :( bye mate spread you 'love' about Wenger to the world now :P joking xD.

But seriously good bye my fellow Gooner.

I am a Manchester United fan and I don't mock you guys' date=' most people are not harsh, it's just sometimes idiots come along and ruin the chat and the atmosphere turns bad.

I do feel sorry for Arsene Wenger though, so I have a message:

[b']Wenger STAY[/b]!

:)

Sorry mate, but after 6 seasons without a trophy at a top club, he's had his day. Love his pretty football he employes, but if it doesn't win trophies, there is no point in using this style.

Sorry mate' date=' but after 6 seasons without a trophy at a top club, he's had his day. Love his pretty football he employes, but if it doesn't win trophies, there is no point in using this style.[/quote']

Erm without Wenger i doubt you would be the team you are today. Without some of his signings earlier in his managerial reign you would never of been as succesful over that time period. Without his ability in the market you would of never of generated the profit year on year he achieved. You may not have got the stadium you now play in and i doubt you would of been able to attract the investors the club now have without him.

He's turned minor investments in players such as Clichy , Fabragas, Adebayor even Henry to an extent into major profits and that's just in the past few years and a small example of the blokes success. You owe him alot.

Erm without Wenger i doubt you would be the team you are today. Without some of his signings earlier in his managerial reign you would never of been as succesful over that time period. Without his ability in the market you would of never of generated the profit year on year he achieved. You may not have got the stadium you now play in and i doubt you would of been able to attract the investors the club now have without him.

He's turned minor investments in players such as Clichy ' date=' Fabragas, Adebayor even Henry to an extent into major profits and that's just in the past few years and a small example of the blokes success. You owe him alot.[/quote']

When have these "investors" ever invested any money in the transfer market? :P

Are you just attention seeking like last time or are you serious?

No way! you will be missed :(

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=85922&page=2

;)