Official Arsenal Thread

joshylong

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

I must say Cech has been awful today:eek:

Take nothing away from Arsenal tho,Rvp is in the form of his life and the whole Chelsea defence was abysmal,fantastic game from a neutrals point of view.

Nice to see Arsenal have some luck for a change as well,because that game could have gone anyway after the amount of chances for both sides.

Take nothing away from Arsenal tho' date='Rvp is in the form of his life and the whole Chelsea defence was abysmal,fantastic game from a neutrals point of view.

Nice to see Arsenal have some luck for a change as well,because that game could have gone anyway after the amount of chances for both sides.[/quote']

Yes Robin is the best forward in the world at the moment no doubt.. Chelsea's defence has been all over the place all season. You have to blame AVB,it's the same defence,but AVB seems to ignore the art of defending..

Take nothing away from Arsenal tho' date='Rvp is in the form of his life and the whole Chelsea defence was abysmal,fantastic game from a neutrals point of view.

Nice to see Arsenal have some luck for a change as well,because that game could have gone anyway after the amount of chances for both sides.[/quote']

Well Chelsea haven't had much luck lately either:rolleyes:

RVP - 28 Goals in 27 Prem Games...

Stat Attack:

5 - Chelsea have conceded five goals at home in the league for the first time since December 1989 (2-5 vs Liverpool).

Best Comment:

BBC Radio 5 football pundit David Pleat at Stamford Bridge: "If I was Arsene Wenger I'd invite Robin van Persie out for dinner and get that contract signed. I don't think Petr Cech has conceded five before - certainly not at Stamford Bridge. Stamford Bridge has been rocked by Arsenal."

Woke up my mum too haha!

Great second half performance. Koscieleny has been impressing me so much lately!

MotM - Ramsey/RvP.

Best games i've seen from Gervinho and maybe Kosc + Walcott as well. Song had a solid game as per usual.

Despite a bad first half performance from Santos i feel he played well second half and was clearly fouled in the third Chelsea goal.

I would of 8-2 have been an Arsenal fan earlier in the season. I was suicidal 4-3 weeks. The odds of us getting relegated were slashed to 2-1.

However out of the next seven we 1-6 and got back to being a 'team' after beating Ch3l5ea.

^^^^That should be the end of the score jokes now.

Maybe I will get it published:D

Frimpong said in the Sun if Arsenal win' date=' he will dye his hair Pink, so get to it son![/center']

Let's all tweet him

"aaronjramsey Aaron ramsey

What an unbelievable game.Changing room is buzzing!Great character from the boys.Get onto @Frimpong26AFC to die his hair pink like he said!"