Official Arsenal Thread

joshylong

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

Well Chelsea's defence was dire today too. Arsenal still have a lot of problems to address but no doubt I'll get shot down...

Nope you are right. Djourou cannot play RB, Santos gets beaten too often and we are still vulnerable from long balls and crosses.

Though considering how we came from an 8-2 defeat earlier this season, no one really cares...for now :P

10 games gone yet in the season?? Anyway Chelsea already out of the title race. Interesting to see how this will go down..

For a start they need a decent DM (Romeu)

I hate it when people post rubbish like that. We're ten games in fgs! We're also only 7 points behind, which is easy to make up with some 28 games to go!

After all we've seen this season you think Chelsea are out of it already???

Laughable really.

Nope you are right. Djourou cannot play RB' date=' Santos gets beaten too often and we are still vulnerable from long balls and crosses.

Though considering how we came from an 8-2 defeat earlier this season, no one really cares...for now :P[/quote']

I thought Djourou did quite well at RB :(

I would of 8-2 have been an Arsenal fan earlier in the season. I was suicidal 4-3 weeks. The odds of us getting relegated were slashed to 2-1.

However out of the next seven we 1-6 and got back to being a 'team' after beating Ch3l5ea.

^^^^That should be the end of the score jokes now.

Maybe I will get it published:D

I don't get it....?

ok torres couldn't score he did nothing in the game ( he had him in his Back pocket) he was marking him. Get it NOW!! :rolleyes:

Nope. :rolleyes:

Its a British saying mate.

If you had someone(Torres) in your back pocket it means you have totally dominated them:)

Finally someone talking some sense.

Didnt watch the game as I was working.

Got a text saying we won 5-3, didnt believe it. Then got another text and was in shock.

What was the game like? Did we play some good football or was it just really bad defending (Or bit of both)

Cant wait for MOTD tonight. 8 wins in 9 now. What crisis?

Didnt watch the game as I was working.

Got a text saying we won 5-3' date=' didnt believe it. Then got another text and was in shock.

What was the game like? Did we play some good football or was it just really bad defending (Or bit of both)

Cant wait for MOTD tonight. 8 wins in 9 now. What crisis?[/quote']

First half, abysmal defending from both sides. Chelsea were exploiting more but really we had three goal scoring opportunities (Gervinho missed a tap in) 2-1 at half.

Second half we really sured up the defense. Santos was playing better and grabbed a goal back right after the restart. Good performance from Walcott, Ramsey, Song, Kosc, RvP. We were the better offensive and defensive team in the second half and came out on top.

today koscielny was pretty impressive I must say. he is getting bettter and better

I think it fair to say per maybe drop in the bench for the next match thomas is back :D . and santos knows how to score but to defend still need work on it and the sloopy passes but overall he had decent game

Ramsey and gervinho also had a good game.

does anybody know how many assist gervinho has?? I think it 4 or 5 not too sure

Don't worry mate We can take it. not like some people :rolleyes:

HAHAHA have a day off bud.

You lot here were as bad as any in whinging about the 8-2,4-3,2-1 jokes etc etc.

It may well be a forum thing though as there are very few members who can dish it out and take it back in equal measure.

Too many muppets who cant take a joke and lack a sense of humour.

And I do include some of the United 'fans' on here who were dishing out the 8-2 jokes but immediately moaned and complained when the boot was on the other foot in regards to the 1-6.

Banter is an integral part of the football world and if your team has been defeated then the other team have the right to tease/wind up/gloat etc.

The more humour the gloating contains the better imo.

However to those (and I am not saying you individually) who dish it out and then throw a hissy fit when the boot is on the other foot - Grow Up;)

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

That should be reported for racism. We won 5-3 today' date=' lets leave it alone before the jokes get a lot more personal.

RVP= Legend![/quote']

totally agree. we should forget the jokes. The EPL is going crazy this season, so many games that make you be like that :eek: and RVP IS A LEGEND, THATS COMMON KNOWLEDGE NOW!!!