• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• infernito

• JCAFC

• 123_ABC

• Lordy -RBA-

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Arsenal Thread A team that managed to overhaul a 13 point gap from their neighbours and finish above them last season, after the worst start in the clubs history, decide to improve thei

Re: Arsenal Gossip I can fully understand where Wenger is coming from and I appreciate it's not an ideal time to give a composed and informed interview so soon after that incident. While there is mer

Re: Official Arsenal Thread Very unimpressive list of England internationals, which may explain why the NT itself has been rather unimpressive for the last few decades. Villa is a EPL club from th

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

just watched cska vs lille. eden hazard was absolutly amazing as usual.

i dont care if we have to pay 30 million, i want him at arsenal.

he would be arsenal awanser to Mata and SIlva, and because of his current talent and potential a worthy player too replace nasri or fab (but diff player to fab).

i dont care if we have to pay 30 million' date=' i want him at arsenal.

he would be arsenal awanser to Mata and SIlva, and because of his current talent and potential a worthy player too replace nasri or fab (but diff player to fab).[/quote']

I so agree when though I've had so many people who say that we don't need him! I want him so bad and sell Diaby and the russian guy or if we are number 1 enemy's of Lille if we have to just shove him over here I will be happy unless he's a fail which I doubt :D.

he would be arsenal awanser to Mata and SIlva, and because of his current talent and potential a worthy player too replace nasri or fab (but diff player to fab).[/quote']

You may not, but you know who your manager is right?

I agree that he would be an 'awesome' addition, not just to Arsenal but to any team in the world right now.

I wouldn't call it Awesome for barca cause he'd have to try to get ahead of Sanchez' date='Villa and Pedro![/quote']

If Barca were to announce tomorrow that they had signed him I am sure that they would all be thinking "awesome" - If only because it meant that Real would have missed out on him;)

If Barca were to announce tomorrow that they had signed him I am sure that they would all be thinking "awesome" - If only because it meant that Real would have missed out on him;)

But then it's wouldn't be an "awesome" signing it would more be like it was Awesome beating Real.

Real must really want some super kid team if they 'want' both Wilshere and Hazard.

Was just about to post about him ! .. great player .. he's even better on grass ;)

£42m for Hazard? We can dream but no point if they're going to wait for that much to be offered. Id rather Wenger concentrate on bringing somebody else in. I know Hazard is great but if we buy him, he will be our only player in January and then we probably wont even spend at the end of season. Id rather not for 42m. Also the highest this club has spent is 15m on one player and I doubt they will jump up by just under £30m to bring in Hazard. I dont blame Lille for asking that much because he is their best player. Only City or Chelsea would cough up that much.

£42m for Hazard? We can dream but no point if they're going to wait for that much to be offered. Id rather Wenger concentrate on bringing somebody else in. I know Hazard is great but if we buy him' date=' he will be our only player in January and then we probably wont even spend at the end of season. Id rather not for 42m. Also the highest this club has spent is 15m on one player and I doubt they will jump up by just under £30m to bring in Hazard. I dont blame Lille for asking that much because he is their best player. Only City or Chelsea would cough up that much.[/quote']

42 is waay to much for us ! .. I'd rather bring 3 good players for 14M each ! and we have to try and get rid of some of our players :)

Edit : Or maybe even try and get Gotze for like , 30 Million ! :)

42 is waay to much for us ! .. I'd rather bring 3 good players for 14M each ! and we have to try and get rid of some of our players :)

I think we need to sell off Diaby, Arshavin, Chamakh and Almunia. Especially Diaby. He is earning 60k a week for nothing. Selling Arshavin will make space for Miyaichi who could be a really good winger for us. We should keep everybody else. We can replace Chamakh with somebody else or make space for Park. Bordeaux want Chamakh back so we have a team interested.

Wouldnt mind Gotze. He is a fabulous little playmaker. The one we need but sadly 30m is still way out of Wengers budget for one player. We arent like the other clubs which has its pros and cons.

Uh Oh, no no no no no! Please dont score another. Yes! Whistle is gone. Lucky they had Gotze and Bender out to be honest. That made it easy for us.

Also to gloat, we are the first English team to go through out of the rest. None of the other English teams are at the top of the table in their group either.

Uh Oh' date=' no no no no no! Please dont score another. Yes! Whistle is gone. Lucky they had Gotze and Bender out to be honest. That made it easy for us.

Also to gloat, we are the first English team to go through out of the rest. None of the other English teams are at the top of the table in their group either.[/quote']

Kinda funny when UTD had the easiest group according to many and city have spent 400million on players and chelsea zillions :P

Also to gloat' date=' we are the first English team to go through out of the rest. None of the other English teams are at the top of the table in their group either.[/quote']

Highlight of the season for Arsenal? :P

You don't get any special recognition for being the first to qualify. As long as you're there for the draw, you're good :D