• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• infernito

• JCAFC

• 123_ABC

• Lordy -RBA-

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Arsenal Thread A team that managed to overhaul a 13 point gap from their neighbours and finish above them last season, after the worst start in the clubs history, decide to improve thei

Re: Arsenal Gossip I can fully understand where Wenger is coming from and I appreciate it's not an ideal time to give a composed and informed interview so soon after that incident. While there is mer

Re: Official Arsenal Thread Very unimpressive list of England internationals, which may explain why the NT itself has been rather unimpressive for the last few decades. Villa is a EPL club from th

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

Unlucky. We couldve got a goal. Both teams played well, they couldve scored more but I would say none of us were clinical today. Our defence wasnt up to scratch and they got the goal. Thats they way it goes sometimes but really need Sagna back cause Kosc isnt all that at RB. Wasnt impressed with Mertesacker at all either. We need to vary the way we play. I felt the high line was unneccessary.

Pftt, not suprised at them giving Nasri it.

It was actually Kompany ;)

I'm extremely proud of our team ' date=' great performance by our guys ! A bit disappointed we didn't get a goal .. but extremely happy with our guys ![/quote']

Kompany was the sky man of the match. Etihad gave their motm to Nasri, quite clearly to atognise the Arsenal fans. As classy as constaption.

One thing I have learned today is the Vermaelen is a better striker than Arshavin and Chamakh combined.

Chamberlaine should be first in line to replace either Walcott or Gervinho. No point playing a guy who is going to be off soon and Vermaelen has a wicked left foot. I really thought that second one went in.

One thing I have learned today is the Vermaelen is a better striker than Arshavin and Chamakh combined.

Arshavin is the most useless player ever ! The only good thing he has done for Arsenal have been the 4 goals against Liverpoo and the goal against Barca ! We need to get rid of him ' date=' 5 Million will do ! Add 20 to that and get a good play-maker !

Kompany was the sky man of the match. Etihad gave their motm to Nasri, quite clearly to atognise the Arsenal fans. As classy as constaption.

Classic Citeh Scum !

I've seen those given though!

Stuart is correct in that it was not a deliberate handball IE he did not move his hand toward the ball. Therefore it is not a penalty, the only other way it could have been would be if he had denied a clear goal scoring opportunity, which he did not. Dowd got it spot on.

What a great game to watch. :)

Gutted we didnt win' date=' but thought our players played some great stuff. Arteta looked really good in the middle, and I thought Verm scored at the end lol.

Nevermind. [b']Not many teams get points away to City :[/b]p

More specificly .. no one ! They won 8 out of 8 at Citeh Stadium !

Positives: Szczesny (aside from his ridiculous roll out)

Arteta

Vermaelen

We're not Manchester City

Negatives: Gervinho: Talented but he's got to get an end product.

Walcott: Muppet. Absolute muppet. Does nothing all game, apart from tapping fists with his homie Hart, and then whinges like the wind when he gets his much deserved hook.

Arshavin( notice a pattern here?) Sell Sell Sell

Chamakh: I just want to slap him.

Wenger: Moaned about everything. Should have brought Benayoun rather then Arshavin on. Sack Sack Sack.

Positives: Szczesny (aside from his ridiculous roll out)

Arteta

Vermaelen

We're not Manchester City

Negatives: Gervinho: Talented but he's got to get an end product.

Walcott: Muppet. Absolute muppet. Does nothing all game' date=' apart from tapping fists with his homie Hart, and then whinges like the wind when he gets his much deserved hook.

Arshavin( notice a pattern here?) Sell Sell Sell

Chamakh: I just want to slap him.

Wenger: Moaned about everything. Should have brought Benayoun rather then Arshavin on. [b']Sack Sack Sack[/b].

Wow. Why should he be sacked for that?

We've been on a great run recently, and lost to one of the best teams in the world (In a very close game). Now thats pathetic.